Default Lucas Oil 2020 schedule?

Anyone know if they plan on releasing the 2020 schedule this weekend? They usually do but they have not responded to any messages or emails regarding it. Thanks.

They said on Facebook it should be released this weekend

I really hope that since the pulled Tazewell off the schedule that they replace it with another East Tennessee track like Bull's Gap. I love Tazewell, but I'd gladly trade it for the Gap.

Gap? Is it still a non passing track too?

golddirt, they had a new group take it over last year. I haven't been yet, but he's certainly increased the crowd count based on the pictures I've seen. Huge crowds almost every weekend, so hopefully that means the product on the track is much, much better.

East tennessee tracks were cool in the 90's. I've never seen a good race at a high banked racetrack with clay on it. I personally dont like red clay in general unless its black from top to bottom.

Sharon lost their date, or let it go. And Port Royal with a Cody Sommer promoted $50k race. Man I might try to make that. Other than right after my vacation.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

If you had went to tazwell when John Thompson owned it you would of seen plenty of passing I never missed a big race at tazwell when John Thompson ran it I live 3 hrs away there was another man that never a missed a race during that period of time and his name was bob Miller.