Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lucas schedule

Default Lucas schedule

https://lucasdirt.com/news/latest-ne...models-in-2020 50,000 to win at port royal! Only 56 races

Looks pretty similar to this year with Port Royal replacing Dirt Million.
    I see All Tech on Sunday after East Bay. Bubba Raceway Park have plans for that date?

Sucks no Sharon._.

They just said on lucas oil tv that Port Royal race is being promoted by Cody Sommer. Replacing the dirt million.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin314 View Post
    Sucks no Sharon._.
    Sounds like they ditched all there late model races unfortunately. They didnot loose there date to port either

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Honcho View Post
    Looks pretty similar to this year with Port Royal replacing Dirt Million.
    I see All Tech on Sunday after East Bay. Bubba Raceway Park have plans for that date?
    Booooooooo!...…..much better racing at Bubba!!!

I'd like to do the Burlington-Farley-Deer Creek swing.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

BREAKING NEWS...….. The July 3rd race at Musky has been called because of rain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubba is broke. Facing foreclosure last I saw.

I'm in Dubuque Shiny.

Sharon lost their date, or let it go. And Port Royal with a Cody Sommer promoted $50k race. Man I might try to make that. Other than right after my vacation.

Hopefully Sharon does some other stuff. Maybe WoO??
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Sharon lost their date, or let it go. And Port Royal with a Cody Sommer promoted $50k race. Man I might try to make that. Other than right after my vacation.Hopefully Sharon does some other stuff. Maybe WoO??
    I was told they ditched all there late model shows

Is Port Royal a good track for LM? I do not remember to much about that track.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Phenomenal. Top 5 in the country imo

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Watch the WoO LM race from August on Dirt on Dirt. That'll answer your question.

Port Royal is without a doubt the best track East of Eldora and if it keeps going like it has it will soon be the best track East of Knoxville!

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    Port Royal is without a doubt the best track East of Eldora and if it keeps going like it has it will soon be the best track East of Knoxville!
    You got that right

A few winter upgrades they have in the plans are removing the stage from the front stretch and making the front straight wider.. also.. Removing the old tunnel from turn 1 and actually making it bigger to allow 4 wheelers and golf carts to pass though.. Also they have added a fence around turns 3 and 4 adding billboards.. They skimmed clay off turns 3 and 4 and sifted it.. Theres a huge pile in the infield right now to be put on the track.. We, several race teams, have been pushing and pushing for a 2 day show up there and we are finally getting it.. Just a heads up for folks who want to camp.. Don't wait to reserve your spot for this race or even to get reserved tickets.. Theres not a bad seat anywhere or even in the infield..

Moving a big money race to Port Royal is a good thing. I am glad to see they are returning to Kokomo.

Way too many races at the same tracks. 56 races but only 32 venues. 6 at East Bay, which is ridiculous. 4 at Portsmouth, 4 at Lucas Oil (which I understand due to the sponsor), 3 at Florence (and a 4th night if you count the North/South prelim), 3 at Magnolia, 3 at Batesville, 3 at Knoxville. That’s 26 races at just 7 tracks - nearly 50% of the tour. I know the cost to bring in the tour is an obstacle for many tracks that would like to have them, but I would much rather see them have no more than 2 events at any track. Visit some more tracks and expand the fan base.

How is running 9 races in 10 days down south in Feb ridiculous when there are no other tracks even running. 10th straight East Bay coming up, 20th overall. My racing vacation when I happily travel to the race instead of waiting for the races to come to my area.