Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don O'Neal

Default Don O'Neal

At what point do car owners stop putting this dart without feathers in their race cars? I just don't get it.

Agreed, dude was mad at Booby when don had taken out a very good Timmy plus how many other cars this season? Dude needs to just retire and help Hudson or spectate. He cost a lot of car owners a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcat View Post
    Agreed, dude was mad at Booby when don had taken out a very good Timmy plus how many other cars this season? Dude needs to just retire and help Hudson or spectate. He cost a lot of car owners a lot of money.
    Fill me in Madcat. So Bobby get him and he tried to retaliate and got other people instead?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

This won't go over real well^^^^^^^
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

To me it looked like Bobby stuffed him into the wall when O'Neal tried to get around Bobby on the high side. And I am not a fan of either. I didn't know that Rocket is now making a Platinum Chassis lol.

This is nothing new. ONeal has been a loose cannon for years, tore up alot of people's equipment!!

They don’t call him Bent Steel O’Neal for nothing!!!!!

It’s bend your steel O’Neal , back In the day I loved his aggressive style but how he is driving now is just stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    To me it looked like Bobby stuffed him into the wall when O'Neal tried to get around Bobby on the high side. And I am not a fan of either. I didn't know that Rocket is now making a Platinum Chassis lol.
    CnB, this. O’Neal was running high and Booby decided to push up and stuff him, of course Booby was also running the rim like usual which wasn’t a great line regardless.

The whole place cheered when Booby did it, like random dudes next to me and pops high fiving us and good stuff.

Don then stopped across the track in the back straight waiting for Bobby, I believe Josh also had to stop and Bobby was behind him.

I was hoping O’Neal would get out and get banned for a few races so people could save some sheet metal. I’m going to guess Don doesn’t forget this one and Booby and he will have a few run ins next season.

The wreck 81 caused in the steel block was better though. Guy he wadded did a 180 and drove head into his car at a slow speed but dude was MAD.

I hope Clint takes notice of Dons childish garbage and boots him. Sorry but he’s garbage.

Look how Bend Your Steel destroyed K-Rob's only car and ended his season, and K-Rob is one of the cleanest racers in the country. Since the promoters and series won't do something about this serious issue the drivers are going to have to take matters into their own hands.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Look how Bend Your Steel destroyed K-Rob's only car and ended his season, and K-Rob is one of the cleanest racers in the country. Since the promoters and series won't do something about this serious issue the drivers are going to have to take matters into their own hands.
    Was present for this event too. Garbage move and Krob let it be known.

Rumor is Oneal is heading back to Indiana .

I was their O'Neal straight dumped mcreadie.i don't think Bobby knew O'Neal was out their but i don't think he cared if anyone was either. Bobby shoved and let it roll out to salvage lost ground.

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    Rumor is Oneal is heading back to Indiana .
    I’ll believe that when I see it. Everybody was saying the same thing last year

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I was their O'Neal straight dumped mcreadie.i don't think Bobby knew O'Neal was out their but i don't think he cared if anyone was either. Bobby shoved and let it roll out to salvage lost ground.
    That always seems to be the mantra from the 32 car!

Perhaps, the series should let him use mirrors, and save the other racers a bunch of money!

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    While I concur, not sure the 32 is the one to be handing out paybacks lol.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Madcat

Let them have a match race lol.

O’Neal just won the pittsburgher ... You guys act like he’s not competitive ...

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    That always seems to be the mantra from the 32 car!

Perhaps, the series should let him use mirrors, and save the other racers a bunch of money!
    Wha wha wha wha wha cry me a river

It's a river of truth kidrock.....and nobody's crying, just stating what's really true.

No big deal.....is what it is.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????