Default Port Royal $50K Throwback

Seen where they're making this a throwback weekend. A couple years ago Lucas did a throwback but most drivers did previous versions of their cars. Be nice if Lucas had them pay homage to some of the legends of the past. Who wouldn't like to see Freddy's 00, Jeff's 15, Rodney's 5 and so on. I know if anyone did a white body, blue letter, Chubby Baird sponsored B4 of Black Jack I'd be a fan for life.

Someone please bring back the Tim Hitt #68 rocket house car. I'd also like to see the superman car of 2011 done by Davenport.

I'm thinking about making the trip to this race just because of the theme. I think itll interesting to see who choses what, and how far theyll go back on them. Itll be a good mine for the merchandise vendors no doubt.

How about someone unload their car and have a 2001 style body on it.... that's a throwback

Make it wedge weekend, of course they don't have far to go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Someone please bring back the Tim Hitt #68 rocket house car. I'd also like to see the superman car of 2011 done by Davenport.

I'm thinking about making the trip to this race just because of the theme. I think itll interesting to see who choses what, and how far theyll go back on them. Itll be a good mine for the merchandise vendors no doubt.
    I'd go with the original Superman of Rodney Combs.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby_32d View Post
    How about someone unload their car and have a 2001 style body on it.... that's a throwback
    It should be a rule in every series that everybody has to do that. Today's bodies are completely out of control.