Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Bloomer looking for help...

Posted on FB.

attention!! Bloomquist racing is looking for 2-3 crew members and also a professional chassis builder.pay depends on experience. make no mistake this is not a smile for the camera job... its long hours, hard work, if you dont love the sport of dlm racing this isn’t the place for you. truck driver is a bonus. as well as tire experience and general dirt racing knowledge. we dont need a crew chief... scott is the crew chief. just some hard working people who might wanna learn from the best in the business and maybe have some fun along the way. a room at bloomquist racing can be arranged for people not living close to mooresburg. sorry for the long post but we are aggravated with lazy people or those out for glory. so if you think you got what it takes contact me darren joyner or cody sommers.
    thanks
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

There ya go Krooser!

To go along with the $12/hour pay, Bloomer will throw in some tips for your old MB car!

12 an hour ???? They wish ....

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    There ya go Krooser!

To go along with the $12/hour pay, Bloomer will throw in some tips for your old MB car!
    I'd have to use Scott's wheelchair to keep up the pace.

2020 is going to be my breakout year and I plan on dominating every C-main I can enter. That takes committment and working for the 0 car will take away too much time from my sponsor committments (I get a six pack of Pabst every time I rollover)....
    Last edited by Krooser; 10-22-2019 at 09:39 PM.
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    I'd have to use Scott's wheelchair to keep up the pace.

2020 is going to be my breakout year and I plan on dominating every C-main I can enter. That takes committment and working for the 0 car will take away too much time from my sponsor committments (I get a six pack of Pabst every time I rollover)....
    He has had them scooters too. Get ya one all souped up.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I have factory backing from Studebaker so I have to be careful being seen with Brand X stuff...
    Class of 2019

I applied on their website months ago just to see what they had in mind. I have some experience (not since about 2012) working on DLM, a class A CDL, single, common sense, and a decent work ethic... Never even heard back from them.

I think Cody Sommers brought Cody Mallory back as head of H.R. and he'll be doing the hiring. Scott having second major meltdown in the last week.

Lol hiring Imply's an actual job where you work specified hours and are paid on a specific day each week or every 2 weeks ... This would be better described as an indentured servant where you are indentured simply by being in the presence of the great one .... and if that isn’t enough payment for you then you aren’t the “ right man for the job “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ive been a huge Bloomquist fan since the mid 80’s , I absolutely consider him the best there ever was behind the wheel .... But the bottom line is unless a guy shoots 2 bricks of heroin a week or was just released from prison for involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a 5 yr old they most likely aren’t going to work in those conditions for more than 2 weeks. I get that being a dirt late model crewman “ is glamorous “ but that is whole new level

^^^Accurate assessment of the present situation^^^

^^^ Totally agree ^^^

I always wondered what these full time crew guys did for health insurance, retirement etc. I could see if you drove for an owner who owned an outside business where benefits would be offered like BPM or Dunn Benson.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby_32d View Post
    I always wondered what these full time crew guys did for health insurance, retirement etc. I could see if you drove for an owner who owned an outside business where benefits would be offered like BPM or Dunn Benson.

Most of these guys have no health insurance or retirement. Look at Tim mccready back when he was hurt driving that midget at the chili bowl and broke his back. He had no health insurance at all. Now how stupid .

Ray cook 53 you are probably too clean for this bunch you should probably should look somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    Most of these guys have no health insurance or retirement. Look at Tim mccready back when he was hurt driving that midget at the chili bowl and broke his back. He had no health insurance at all. Now how stupid .
    I’m sure the health insurance has changed for at least t Mac now with a wife and kids

Most promoters likely don't have life insurance or a retirement plan unless they have a day job or own a successful business. Most of my life I didn't have health insurance because it wasn't offered or I was self employed.
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by gumby_32d View Post
    They are in the same boat as lots of other underemployed Americans.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

That sounds almost like being an E1 in the military.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

any of them can easily get insurance through Obama care , if they want it........

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    any of them can easily get insurance through Obama care , if they want it........
    They make less money than the premium. Lol
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2