Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

You don’t need health insurance. Why if you got a broken leg a bullet wound big gash in your forehead just take some Motrin and drink water. Change your socks too.

The vets will get that...
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Bloomquist isn't going to let anyone turn a wrench. False advertising I would say. What they want is a grunt, do what your told, when your told and nothing else. Oh and we can rent you a bed, LMAO.

You know, when I was about 18 I would have jumped on that. Looks like the less experience, the better. The Army don’t run without the private. The difference is that the Army owns your butt.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

Rocky bloomer should have army for a sponsor. I don't see the difference. Bunk bed and all.

There is a very large apartment/living area in the shop that is very different from an army barrack.
    Sorry to bust up your comedy on the subject of renting a bunk bed!

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    There is a very large apartment/living area in the shop that is very different from an army barrack.
    Sorry to bust up your comedy on the subject of renting a bunk bed!
    So much the better. There’s actually some pretty nice barracks these days. It’s not all splinter village at Fort Bragg. I was thinking a cot directly in the back of the work area would be how I would do it. If I was able to take a 80 percent pay cut, I would do it. I only have 18 months left of my current gig. On my application I would say:

Every answer ends with sir. Everything I knew before stops when I walk in the door. I have no ideas of my own and I am not really there to learn as much as follow orders exactly as instructed. I will be there 30 minutes before work starts every day and I have no problem working 12 hours sometimes more 6 or 7 days a week.

However.... $400 or so a week even on top of my pension won’t quite cut it.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

12 hours ?? Lol lol lol lol try 18 or 20 and then sometimes you have to work 2 straight days without sleeping if someone is pre occupied by more important stuff lol 100+ hours is average , and you can forget 400 a week and you can forget being paid every week also , the weeks you don’t get paid are never paid back either. It’s a dream job !!

If you work 35 years to build your brand and agree to give half of it away for a minor cash infusion you had to have made a lot of poor choices along the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    If you work 35 years to build your brand and agree to give half of it away for a minor cash infusion you had to have made a lot of poor choices along the way ...
    Huck is dropping cold, hard truths in here!
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

I can see how my demands are ridiculous. I must be with the Union or something. Lol.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Huck is dropping cold, hard truths in here!
    No place for factual info like this on 4m!

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    Or that's how you paid your ex off if you had a divorce, kept your half and added a marketing professional to infuse money and order into the operation. Might be smarter than most??

That’s an amazing theory .... except 50% of nothing is still nothing. Like I said I’ve been a Bloomquist fan for 30 years , I consider him the best there ever was in this sport ... with his accomplishments he should have an 8 figure net worth by now .... The native americas weren’t giving licenses to lose money , they were given licenses to print money .... and they do ...

Cold Hard Facts:

Divorced ? - No
    Seperated ? Yes
    Broke ? - Most definitely t
    The reason he sold 30% to Cody S.
    The sad truth: Unless he has a life changing experience- his chapter in the history books will be somewhat similar to Black Jack Boggs!
    And that is really a shame!

I dont have any intel, but would not be surprised at all by what Foxfire has to say. Ive known many racers in my day, and one theme is for sure, they have all blown thru fortunes.

Its expensive to race, and really expensive to be the best, especially while owning all your own stuff. Sponsors or not.

Just say no...

SLM racing as a driver/owner is just not a good business model for future financial security.

I know nothing about Bloomqueist business or his financial status. It amazes me how some do. Or think they do. Maybe they should be more concerned about there own

Default Pre Nup

Quote Originally Posted by rdcllk View Post
    I know nothing about Bloomqueist business or his financial status. It amazes me how some do. Or think they do. Maybe they should be more concerned about there own
    Don't you think he would have a pre nup. Owned property, some shops, and his house before Katrina. Those would be his either way!

It's unfortunate but Scott Bloomquist will always have a ??? mark that will hover over his career. Cheating, drugs, poor timing on many decisions. He may be the greatest but I think he got away with doping tires longggggg before they checked. But you know what ? We will never know for sure.

thats right , we will never know , just like we will never know if that blow was planted or not........