Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 XR1 copy

Everyone is completely missing my point. This is a used chassis with a used (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit and deck ... I assume quite a few nights on it since there is no mention of “ how used “ it is. What he’s selling would be around 10k or 10.5 brand new from rocket with zero races in your choice of colors. He is asking 6k for a copy .... I presume that if he’s asking 6k for a 2 yr old copy that he paid a decent amount more than 6k for it. So what did he pay for a copy ? 8k ? 9k ? I don’t see this car selling for more that 3-3500 , so if you pay 10.5 and sell it in this condition for 8k or more like people Are doing or you buy a copy for 8-9k and sell it for 3 , the rocket is a much better value because it holds resale value. Obviously if you are buying tubing and building your own car it will be cheaper , but acquiring all of the supplies , making a jig , building the chassis , driving it to powder coat , paying 6-700 for that and going to pick it up and drive it home and go get aluminum and build a body with no patterns is time consuming and unless you are retired/ unemployed your time is not free. I’m not in anyway saying people shouldn’t go that route , I’m just saying the cost saving is as dramatic as it’s made out to be

Cost savings is not as dramatic as made out to be.

These frames are being built and sold for about $2000 less than an XR1. There is savings in the sheet metal work as well. That's why I bought it. I priced it based off of this. I tried to price it right and not be unreasonable so it would sell. It was built June of 2018. I don't race every week and only once a week when I do. It doesn't have a lot of laps. It might have 20 nights. Its a good value for the right person and a step up from blue/gray etc...

Default XR1 Copy

So I guess you could call this chassis a KNOCKET Chassis!!

Frame, cokpit, deck and brakelines. $5500.

Frame, cokpit, deck, brakelines, brake adjuster, masters, pedals, gauges, rf shut off, gauges, complete Xr Rocket front suspension with uppers, lowers, Howe balljoints, Sweet rack $8500

ATL fuel cell with cage $1200

comes with notebook and help call or text 724-454-6642

Quote Originally Posted by ccc2253 View Post
    Frame, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit, deck and brake lines. $5500.

Frame, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit, deck, brake lines, brake adjuster, masters, pedals, gauges, rf shut off, gauges, complete Xr Rocket front suspension with uppers, lowers, Howe ballpoints, Sweet rack $8500

ATL fuel cell with cage $1200

comes with notebook and help call or text 724-454-6642
    you realize that you are wanting 3,000 more for products you can buy new for 2,500. Rack front end parts master cyliner brake pedals new from Rocket that is . Not being an ass but sorry makes no sense?

I was trying to put some packages together for a way that someone may want it. Its a general idea and if anyone is interested come look how nice it is and make an offer.

Take the parts out of your old dated car and get up to speed for a fraction of the cost.
    Chassis,cokpitt, deck and brakelines. $5000 need the space. must go. call today for a deal. 724-454-6642

Car is sold