Default Ferggy dnf again?

Would one of you that know him please explain how important maintenance is to a race program, He is fast everywhere and puts on a show but falls out more than anyone. It happens enough that it can’t be just “luck”. The guy really might not know how to go over a car(nut/bolt/checklist) If he could get that fixed he would be a legitimate threat anywhere . Battery wire breaks(falls off) at 311 running 3rd SMDH

I agree, he can wheel a car and seems to be a super nice guy. I think if he would spend as much time going over the car as he does on social media he might be able to eliminate some of those issues.

everyone laughs at me when i charge to wire a car, "thats just way too high" i crimp and solider every wire, grounds included, I've never had an issue with wiring,
    when I'm at the races all i want to worry about is my setup, maintenance and prep is well worth the work

I also crimp and solder every single wire , but what do you think about the theory that solder is bad because the vibration just breaks the wire ? I’ve never had an issue so I keep doing it but I have heard several people put that theory “ out there “

Deflection kills wire. Support it properly and it's good. Solder or no just changes the time to failure.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Default the answer

Fergy needs to go on the 6 P program...

Proper preparation prevents P1$$ poor performance....

Quote Originally Posted by NY DIRT View Post
    Fergy needs to go on the 6 P program...Proper preparation prevents P1$$ poor performance....
    i like that