Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fauci

Default Fauci

Dr. Fauci expects "drastic restrictions(lockdowns) in some areas and possibly 500,000 deaths by April." Looks like Biden's "dark winter" prediction is coming true. Another lockdown and the economy will tank again. I'm hoping the vaccine will spare us from this but it's not looking good right now.

Fauci has been wrong from day 1. Nothing the egomaniac says should be believed.

Fauci is a fraud, always has been, going back to his AIDS involvement and fraudulence scandal. Actually, in all reality, this whole China virus is and has been premeditated blown out of proportion from day one. It’s simply a flu virus --- just with numbers “counted” differently by design and choice, by those who want scare tactics and fear mongering, with the reasoning for the gullible and uninformed masses to be further desensitized, being mentally trained to be fearful. Thus, being dependent on more Government control. And it all worked.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Dr. Fauci expects "drastic restrictions(lockdowns) in some areas and possibly 500,000 deaths by April." Looks like Biden's "dark winter" prediction is coming true. Another lockdown and the economy will tank again. I'm hoping the vaccine will spare us from this but it's not looking good right now.
    Just keep falling for them media poured Kool-Aids over and over. Just when I think you are wising up, yet another bender!!!

Please from now on, just listen to Biden when his mouth is shut!!!! hehe

Fauci is bought and paid for in full!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

So, the increase in infections and deaths are not happening? Hospitals are at near capacity so all of this is a hoax? I don't believe everything Fauci says but the numbers don't lie. Lockdowns are coming and that's not good for anyone. Small businesses are still hurting from the last one, another one will be the final nail in the coffin.

Has anyone died from the flu yet this year? Asking for a friend
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

1) No one in this thread has said the virus itself it is a Hoax. 2) And once again, the covid-19 “Numbers” counted are totally skewed by the factor of not counting in preexisting conditions. As has been pointed out by example(s) --- numerous times on this topic since March. BBQBoy among others have listed the decreased death rates of many-many preexisting conditions. Take out the preexisting conditions in the covid-19 “Numbers” counted, and the death rate is no worse than the flu. Lastly if it matters, our local hospitals are not near capacity or overrun.

Maybe not the hospitals where you are, but Iowa's hospitals have become dangerously close. At least one hospital in Cedar Rapids started turning away patients before Thanksgiving.

mcarter815,

The following is not directed at you personally at all. More to the point of directed at the whole Covid-19, controversial BS and misinformation.

Just one look at the links from the key words “cedar rapids hospital capacity” shows (establishes) what I’ve said, personally/opinion, from day one regarding Covid-19 mainstream press and news. Honestly, its very telling if you start clicking the links, reading the stories, or listening to the audio or watching the videos. The KCRG links from the 16th and 17th are more than telling I might add. Thus where I personally draw my own conclusions and form my own personal opinion.

cedar rapids hospital capacity - https://www.google.com/search?q=ceda...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Lurker, you will have to be more explicit with your point about that google search.

I am friends with someone whose wife works as a nurse at one of the CR hospitals. Not all of the information has been released to the public.

UnityPoint Health - St. Luke’s in Cedar Rapids says its not at capacity - https://www.kcrg.com/2020/11/11/unit...t-at-capacity/

State keeps secret data on staff, resources, and capacity for individual hospitals; won’t release to the public - https://www.kcrg.com/2020/11/17/stat...to-the-public/

Hope that helps.

Right. The first is a PR statement from St Luke's and the second is information that the state is withholding data. Both of those line up with the insider info I have.

Personally, opinion wise, I just find the “State withholding data”, very devious to the core, but that’s just me. And it has nothing to do with HIPPA laws.

So is it your opinion that hospitals are at a normal capacity or do you believe that they are at higher than normal levels?

Demember is a month that has higher than average hospitalizations as a rule. But let's play this fear hoax as long as we can!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Demember is a month that has higher than average hospitalizations as a rule. But let's play this fear hoax as long as we can!!!
    So you think we are not currently at higher hospitalizations than is normal for this time of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    So is it your opinion that hospitals are at a normal capacity or do you believe that they are at higher than normal levels?
    Like you, I have a insider or two hospital wise. Here locally, our hospitals are at normal capacity from what I’m told. Yet we (our County) are at condition Red on the ISDH scale, with Positive test % being down.

When I say normal capacity ---- from what I’m told our local hospitals are not currently being overrun with Covid cases. Now back 30 to 60 days ago the capacity was higher. That is per the local news and two people I know working in the hospitals.
    Last edited by lurker; 12-06-2020 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I believe on the National level capacity rates could be slightly higher in some areas of the Country, so yes --- but if you factor in ALL preexisting conditions, as should be transparently done --- it is my opinion the capacity rates are normal for this time of year. From day one on the China virus its been premeditated over hyped, with numbers counted differently by design and choice, and no transparency at all. Again, that’s my personal opinion.

I see Mcnugget skipped right over the "has anyone died of the flu yet this year" question......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I see Mcnugget skipped right over the "has anyone died of the flu yet this year" question......
    The first flu death of '20-'21 was mid November in South Carolina.