Default 2019 World Finals Contest

The Dirt Network is back with the 2019 World Finals Pickem contest! You'll pick drivers from the predetermined driver groups and accumulate points based on how your drivers finish in their features. Test your knowledge on all three divisions for a chance to take home the top prize of $100...completely FREE to play as always! https://thedirtnetworkonline.com/201...finals-pickem/

Make sure you get your picks in! Deadline is at 12 noon EST tomorrow (Thursday).

Night 1 Standings PostedThe Pickem results are in after the first round of features at The World Finals! Bill Lupinos leads are field into the final night with 243 points. lpjazz (-1) and Dan Hunkele (-5) round out the Top 3 and are hot on his tail https://thedirtnetworkonline.com/201...finals-pickem/

On the positive side there are 100 people doing worse than me.

Final standings posted. Thanks to everyone for participating! thedirtnetworkonline.com/2019/11/10/final-standins-world-finals-pickem/

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Beichner View Post
    Final standings posted. Thanks to everyone for participating! thedirtnetworkonline.com/2019/11/10/final-standins-world-finals-pickem/
    Thanks for the opportunity to play..

Went from 131st to 37th so not too bad. I way underestimated the car count this year. Thanks for doing this again this year!

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    Went from 131st to 37th so not too bad. I way underestimated the car count this year. Thanks for doing this again this year!
    We tied. I finished 38th. The first yr I played i finished 2nd. Since then not so well.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I've done it the last few years and this is the 1st time I finished in the top 100. Usually I pick the LMs right but fail with the sprints and mods. Opposite this year other than Madden.

I must have had a decent night, gained about 100 spots. Owens must have really bumped me up.

Appreciate all of you guys playing. I was on the fence about doing it this year because it's so time-consuming but I'll most likely continue with it. Good racing until then!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Beichner View Post
    Appreciate all of you guys playing. I was on the fence about doing it this year because it's so time-consuming but I'll most likely continue with it. Good racing until then!
    I look foward to your contest each yr. I like to play the others but always forget. Thanks again for your time and effort
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

SCAM So I win this (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) contest and through multiple emails back and forth with them saying it’s in the mail and them say we put another $25 for the trouble NOTHING
    Look $100 not a big deal but don’t keep advertise this and post like y’all are this great people
    Yes far warning People at DIRT NETWORK are not straight up

I finished 2nd 3yrs ago at my first time trying and they came thru w the prize.
    THE ORIGINAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS

Not cool....hope you get your winnings.

Sux you didn't get paid but congratulations on your win.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Hey Kevin (DukeUp98), I totally understand you posting here and don't blame you at all. I'm somewhat relieved that someone on here can vouch for our contest prizes the last few years, but I realize that doesn't make this right. I contacted the admin multiple times as I was just putting on the contest but to no avail. Sadly I can guarantee this was the last of my affiliation with The Dirt Network. I hope everyone enjoyed the last handful of years of this contest...Good Racing in 2020