Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    When Junior was introduced as a broadcast and media guy I thought he would under perform. I was wrong. His perspective, analysis, and human interest skills are a pleasant surprise.
    I enjoy his podcast but his Dewaynesque volume change on the racecast is too much!

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    When Junior was introduced as a broadcast and media guy I thought he would under perform. I was wrong. His perspective, analysis, and human interest skills are a pleasant surprise.
    I agree 100%, I think he has done a pretty good job.

Where can I find these podcast is there an app or what

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I agree 100%, I think he has done a pretty good job.
    He is good but he is sitting between 2 females in Steve Letarte and Jeff Burton, can those two voices get any higher in pitch? Makes watching NASCAR that much harder than it already is. Easy to see why Nascar is going downhill fast.

Quote Originally Posted by racincowboy02 View Post
    Apple or Droid podcasts. I searched Dirty Mo Media. That’s Jr’s name for the business.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Look at that, we all agree the podcasts is good lol. Mark that down.

Yeah, him on the radio and that, such a different side. Really of all of them. Sad his Dad ain’t around, them stories, his Dads reaction, and stories, be awesome. Would love to have my Dad here to hear it too. He would love the old time stuff.

Just very good, and yeah, the Shelmerdine sp? one gets overlooked, but it’s a good one.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Thank you very much CNB for the help I greatly appreciate it

I love hearing all the stories from Jr about his old man. Hearing Ricky Rudd talk about their feud and how it ended was a good 1.

I've only heard a couple episodes but Steve Letarte seems to be another (kinda suprisingly) good podcast. The 1 with he and Bowyer broadcasting during a truck race was pretty funny.

Question

You can get them on Spotify and clips of it on YouTube.

The stories from Dale Jr. and each of the guest are what keep me watching each week. The one with Bowyer getting locked in Jr.s house was priceless. Then later in the show challenges Jr. to shot gun a beer. Bowyer posted on Twitter of him and Larson's wife shot gunning two beers. LOL.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    The stories from Dale Jr. and each of the guest are what keep me watching each week. The one with Bowyer getting locked in Jr.s house was priceless. Then later in the show challenges Jr. to shot gun a beer. Bowyer posted on Twitter of him and Larson's wife shot gunning two beers. LOL.
    I had no idea Bowyer was that laid back, partying type. And yeah, having the landscaper rescue him was lmao funny.

Thank you very much CNB for the help I greatly appreciate it
    Welcome, you’ll be hooked.

The Kirk Shelmerdine one was great. You could tell by the way Dale was talking that he was in awe of the man.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Got hooked watching these on Youtube a couple months ago. Literally hooked to the TV for hours. Same time I also realized my smart TV plays Youtube vids.
    I haven't seen a bad one yet. And even if you don't like Michael Waltrip, his was really good.
    8/13/16

While Dale Sr was one of the greatest stories of nascar racing … The stories would be great told by anyone near him … Tereasa his wife would be my pick …. I'm not going to slam jr .... Just not the goat his daddy was ...
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Default Bob

I think if you read between the lines and see the things she’s done to his kids, you’d probably cancel the whole Teresa thing.

Default Bob

Very few can compare to his Dad. No, he definitely wasn’t his Dad, talent wise obviously, but he also had concussion issues.

Though outta the seat he has been great for the sport. Like drawing people back in who left. Surely not to the scale Dale kept them in the sport, but still.

Its also on the NBCSN, its 220 on Direct tv!

They are available on the Stitcher app. I listened to the Michael Waltrip episode last night at work.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Is it bad that I have went back to the very 1st one and have listened to about 6 while I'm at work