Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I am satisfied now as well. As long as people are kept in the loop I think we can all cut them a little slack now. Thanks to them and looking forward to future issues.

December is almost over and I have not received my October, November , and December issues of DTM. Should I be concerned ?

I also received the email. Thought they said October issue got mailed out as well as this big "double issue" for Nov/ Dec!?! They told me the same bs back in August/ Sept! If you say you're going to do something.....DO IT!!! It really isn't that hard!! I didn't pay to get a magazine to have to read it online via an email!! Very much NOT happy!!

Guys, how many times can you write a story on the same 4 guy's? Social media,Facebook, live feeds, have destroyed the "print" industry! And it's working on your Saturday night "ass's in the seat's" count too. Why pay your money and actually GO to the races when you can sit at home in your lazy boy and watch it for free the next day? Think about that for a minute kids...

I guess I am still old school....I like to" feel and touch" racing publications....always have and always will. I feel the same way about a newspaper( I know I can read stuff on line faster) but it is not the same for me.I enjoy sitting in my chair with a cup of coffee and reading.... I have tried to support as many racing publications as I can over the years and don't mind paying for them. Area Auto Racing News, Speedsport, Dirt Monthly and Sprint Car & Midget....plus I subscribe to Dirt on Dirt and Sprint Car Unlimited websites. I still manage to get to 20 or so races a year as well, although I tend to go to special shows vs weekly racing the older I get.

i am a subscriber too.......... I can understand how loosing Mr. Cushion could have really thrown a wrench in things but this delay has been pretty bad......... If I dont do my job at work I dont get paid. I am sure this company has thousands of subscribers, being several months behind is absurd. It shows that a lot of people there have not been doing their job if one person was so crucial to their business. Hopefully they get it together, I enjoy their magazine.

I hope the magazine can continue to be published. My subscription expires in April. Right now I don't know if I should renew my subscription or not. Be great if someone from 3Wide Media could come on here an update us of the companies status.

I don't even like the magazine anymore. hate they combined all of them. I will not be renewing this!

I got my issue. I like the new formant myself.

Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    I got my issue. I like the new formant myself.
    Still have not recieved mine...

How many different monthly magazines on dirt racing are still being printed now ? Late model illustrated I think was the one I received a few years back but let it expire and went the way as most people by just reading online.

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    How many different monthly magazines on dirt racing are still being printed now ? Late model illustrated I think was the one I received a few years back but let it expire and went the way as most people by just reading online.
    LMI was absorbed by Speedway Illustrated and they have been adding quite a bit of dirt content since then, still not classified as a dirt publication. There is Dirt Monthly and Area Auto Racing News that I know of, maybe more but that are the ones that come to mind.

I’m still waiting on mine

Received mine in the mail today. October issue only though.

I got the October and Nov/Dec issues of Dirt Monthly on Monday. You all can not believe how overjoyed and delighted I am now. The quality of the magazine is superb. You can not get the quality of the pictures online like the magazine has within its pages. I like going to the races and enjoy reading race results online , but still prefer to have a hard copy to read without having to log onto a computer. I am ready now to subscribe for two more years for a total of 55 dollars. An extremely good deal.
    Last edited by Mod Runner; 01-08-2020 at 03:01 AM.

I viewed the two free issues on line and re-subscribed. Has been several years - but always try to support anything related to our hobby. Enjoy having a hard copy as well. And to have an article on my man Gary Webb, how awesome!

I received my October and November/December issues today with a note from the publisher explaining the situation. I am satisfied and looking forward to continuing reading the magazine for hopefully many years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by lumpster View Post
    Received mine in the mail today. October issue only though.
    That's weird. They were mailed together.

Nov/Dec issue arrived the following day. Maybe the mailman checked out the last issue overnight? LOL.

Still waiting