Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Dirt Monthly Magazine...

Anybody know whats going on with this publication? I havent recieved October issue yet and i just renewed over the summer.

Was wondering the same thing. Got every issue like clockwork until my September issue came late. Now like you, I have not received my October issue yet?????

Run run run away. With your money that is.

I guess some of the higher up found out how much work Travis Cushion did for them and now they're trying to pick up the slack.

Have not received my October or November issue yet either. Getting frustrating with it.

"I guess some of the higher up found out how much work Travis Cushion did for them and now they're trying to pick up the slack".

You are probably right, he was such a huge part of getting the magazine published each month and his death probably took a toll on the publishers to find a capable replacement. Wish someone from Three Wide Media would put out some information on the situation.....Most of us race fans are understanding folks.

I thought the mailman had been stealing mine, GLAD to know I'm not the only one to not be receiving this magazine.

I honestly hadn't noticed, I had not thumbed through an issue since the format change...

Shame. This is why I have never subscribed to a dirt racing magazine. I've been hearing the same thing for 30 years.
    "Anybody else not get their dirt magazine"
    It's like a broken record.
    I wish their was a good trustworthy magazine dedicated to Dirt Lates that one could subscribe to. All I've ever heard is deliveries ending prematurely.
    8/13/16

Many times the advertisers "forget to pay their bills" and the company runs out of money for publishing. That has been the case in more than one print magazine.

I know a bit about it - Loosing Travis really hurt the production cycle of the magazine. Word is they're like 8 weeks behind schedule. So we'll get October any day now. Then I heard there's going to be a big double issue for November and December. Hopefully it gets worked out. I love getting mine!!

Canceled it about 3 years ago after having it for years. Now only DoD as of now. Didn’t care for it anymore.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Still have not recieved my October or November issue. Tried calling a few days ago and got no answer. Anyone get their issues yet?

Nope not yet

Sent them a message on facebook and they replied back to me that the October issue is at the printer and should mail out next week and the November and December issues should also mail out at the same time.

Those guys have been doing this for years. Why would anyone spend their money on that when you something like Dirt on Dirt?

My subscription ends in November, so I wonder If I’ll get this double issue. Obviously I’m hesitating on renewing with what’s been going on in the last 4 months. Feels like I’ve got one issue all summer.

What is the latest news on Dirt Monthly. Has anyone received the October issue ?

Received an email yesterday with apologies from the publisher. The sudden death of Travis Cushion set them way back. The October issue has been sent out and they also produced a double year end November/December issue which is also on it's way.....All subscribers will get an extra month added to their subscriptions..... Now that we have an official explanation, I am satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Received an email yesterday with apologies from the publisher. The sudden death of Travis Cushion set them way back. The October issue has been sent out and they also produced a double year end November/December issue which is also on it's way.....All subscribers will get an extra month added to their subscriptions..... Now that we have an official explanation, I am satisfied.

Me too. Thats all they had to say.