Thread: Hot Shoe

Default Hot Shoe Gary Balough

Just got Gary Balough’s book yesterday in the mail from his website. If you are into racing, and someone just telling it how it is without sugar coating it, this is the book. Had it signed also. Had no idea till Jr’s podcasts he lives in the Cleveland area.

He lived racing, all that was on his mind. Man I so wish he didn’t make the choices he did to further his career, because jeez, talk about talent, he was as talented as anyone. And so smart with the cars.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 11-18-2019 at 06:18 PM.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I remember watching him race when I was into asphalt racing. He reminded me of Bloomquist in our day. Everyone thought he might be cheating and on drugs. He definitely was a talent!

Been telling myself I need this book for quite some time. I need to order it.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Been telling myself I need this book for quite some time. I need to order it.
    Really good man. And he’s very honest. You’ll have it within a week of when you order it.

His first car he had help from some great racing people down in Florida. And it was a modified stock division car.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Was supposed to be stock, it was sorta lol.

Quote Originally Posted by zooker25 View Post
    I remember watching him race when I was into asphalt racing. He reminded me of Bloomquist in our day. Everyone thought he might be cheating and on drugs. He definitely was a talent!
    Only thing he did that I think the greats don’t really do is the smuggling. Because he was big time. And I’m sure he got caught like most do. Someone smaller got nailed and snitched.