Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Crow

Agreed. But he has hard on for anything Cody does, so don’t bother.(3wide)

I won’t go to the dome race because I do think it’s too slow, not for me. But, I’d watch the midgets there. And I won’t rag on it, just not for me.

I’ll get the PPV more than likely, dunno on a racing trip anytime soon. Hard enough to take a nice vacation every year.

Racing fork lifts lol. Only issue with that is they are top heavy, heavy, and if you flopped it, man ya better hold the steering wheel tight. Ran one in high school, a nicer Clark 30. I didn’t fuk off too much on it. My older cousin did, pulling the left front up around turns, who got me the job. I’ve just known how bad some of that horse play can turn.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Crow

I love indoor electric cart racing, or just anywhere that has Sodi carts, indoor or out. Gatlinburg our in nice racing carts. I’m anxious to try them in August. Anyone on here know if they are good?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Edit

Put in......

I can't believe how many drivers on that list I've never heard of. Going to be some long nights.

Bullring, that may not be true, A lot of these drivers have the great equalizer, speed, horsepower and suspension wins races, here its all about drivers ability.

Default C n B

Lol. Good post. Our forklifts at Averitt Express in early 90’s had no tops. Probably more dangerous. Lol!!!!!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Default C n B

Carts in pigeon forge are fun. We go to Fun Stop. 3 tracks with slick track in the back. But they’ll only throw baby powder out during warmer months. ...Back when I was a kid, there was a covered slick track in the forge with an official Dale Earnhardt souvenir store. It was the best slick track ever. It’s gone now but those memories with my dad will last forever.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

I hear there's going to be some midgets there. You know midgets and antique furniture make me sick, Linda.

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    I can't believe how many drivers on that list I've never heard of. Going to be some long nights.
    Such an arrogant comment

The reason there are so many drivers you never heard of going there is because anybody could win a 45 mph race.

That’s the worst list of drivers they have had so far.

no doubt only 23 on that list I have heard of. the rest no clue who they are.

Are late models invitation only?
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Midget & Open Wheel Modified Is Invitation Only..

Wow, bash guys because they are not big names? Reminds me of Cedar Lakes Trent Folmer (SP) that guy could wheel a car, Nick Avelinck is another great driver from that area. Give them some credit for trying. I guess your cars aren't ready yet? Lol........😎

No Chris Madden?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I love Buddy Isles and Mike Hammerle but if they got invites and you didn't I'm calling bullshot.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Maybe it's just not in the budget for guys nor is the hassle. Since there isn't much of an off-season. And the odds of winning just aren't that great unless your starting in the first few rows.
    Last edited by SLIPPING SIDEWAYS; 11-23-2019 at 10:28 PM.
    IF YOU AINT WINNING YOU PROBABLY AINT LEADING!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I love Buddy Isles and Mike Hammerle but if they got invites and you didn't I'm calling bullshot.
    How are you gonna be in Saint Lou and NOT invite Mike? None of his friends would come. I don't even have a car right now. At least not one that's assembled. I didn't know Buddy was going he stomps my a** every time I race him. I wonder if Dykes Maynard got an invite? There must be a list in this thread I didn't see. I'd do this race if I had the time, hint I won't ever have the time, I have an old Navy buddy in the area. Have to order about a 9.55 gear set.

Is everybody running crates? that track is way too small for more than about 8 late models.
    Last edited by Rocky; 11-24-2019 at 03:06 AM.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

Quote Originally Posted by play4kps View Post
    Bullring, that may not be true, A lot of these drivers have the great equalizer, speed, horsepower and suspension wins races, here its all about drivers ability.
    And luck of the draw. I never watched the race before, so I Youtubed it. pull a 2014 out of the back of the shop and wreck it. I mean 103 entries is pretty cool and all. but man. That's literally I dunno. I'd like to do it, but I'd buy my bud's old 2004 Black front for a grand and put one of our 305 demo derby motors in it. the 99 Swartz would have dome car written all over it if it wasn't twisted. Heck.... it's gonna get twisted anyways, maybe I can straighten it out. Be pretty fun but not this year.

Except I need to earn that invitation. :-)
    Last edited by Rocky; 11-24-2019 at 05:40 AM.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.