Thread: Ut oh

sounds like he is P Oed cause some one beat him to
    the news... LOL
    Goes to show u that he does read 4m.

I wonder why he has not responded to all the
    talk about the extreme races taking off of DOD.

Better save up thier pennies and buy the owners of 4m and Twitter out to shut down the flow of info. Perhaps it's not just social media platforms such as forums, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc that the info is flowing through rather than the fact these are accessible via mobile devices and not needing to rush to a computer to share info.
    Last edited by SLIPPING SIDEWAYS; 11-22-2019 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIPPING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I think we should get him a tissue. Oh they beat me to the punch. Who gives a sh!t. This is dirt late models. Not NASCRAP. You aren’t going to control the flow as you can in NASCRAP.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

maybe we should leave him alone.

after all he might have had to sell DOD in
    order to pay for his new teeth.!!!!!!!!!!

Why should we have to wait for media to tell us everything? Half of what they say is BS anyway.

That's what this place for wayyyy back before DoD was even thought of. This place has somehow stayed a float throughout the big social media kick. Most of your online forums have rolled over and died already. I like seeing the comments about this place being dead, it sure seems to get mentioned an awful lot.

I thought it was kind of whiny way to go about it, but I understand where he's coming from in a sense.

I say let him vent. He's done more to promote late models than all us combined.
    8/13/16

All,

I'm not at all worried about "getting beat to the punch" ... that happens all the time.

What I don't like is when we have a story first ... from the source. They then tell us ... "hey wait till Friday to release so we can get our stuff together" ... what then ALWAYS happens, is someone in the shop knows, they tell someone who tells someone ... and then they go to Twitter, Facebook, 4m, etc. with it. And people say ... "man why didn't DoD have this" ... when we 99% of the time, did have it.

I don't mind not being first (I'd rather be right) ... I just hate not being first ... when we HAVE IT FIRST ... are told to embargo it, and then it appears somewhere else. That's the point I'm getting at.

Make sense? Oh and for sure I read 4m. I am an ORIGINAL-1OO member. Proud of it!

Michael Rigsby

We thought you was upset about the whole DSuave thread

Yall still kick Butt...like Always.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Who cares if it is first, as long as it is FREE.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

In a world where being first to break news comes before "being correct breaking news"... it is refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    The person who leaked it could have easily known before DOD ....
    good point...... somewhat related I think its in pretty poor taste that you have to pay to read the obituaries / tributes to those that have passed.