For Immediate Release
November 25, 2019

Garrett Alberson Seeking Driving Opportunities for 2020
New Mexico Native Hopes to Return to Racing on a Regular Basis

Shreveport, Louisiana (11/25/19) – After only making limited starts over the course of the past two seasons, Garrett Alberson is looking to return to the driver’s seat on a full-time basis for the 2020 campaign.

“Ronnie and Terri Stuckey have been amazing to me over the past several years. From providing me with a great job at Stuckey Enterprises to even allowing me to race one of their cars on multiple occasions, they’ve been like family to me,” said Alberson, who relocated from New Mexico to Louisiana in 2014 to work for the Stuckeys. “However, after spending the past two years primarily turning wrenches on Earl Pearson Jr.’s car, my passion to return to driving is stronger than ever. I want to turn my focus back to being a driver, while I’m still young.

“Furthermore, my wife [Dani] and I don’t have any kids, so we are relatively free to move wherever need be in the country to get my driving career back on track.”
Alberson began his 2019 season in January by entering six races in a team car to Pearson Jr. during the annual Wild West Shootout at FK Rod Ends Arizona Speedway. Garrett’s best finish was an eighth, which came in the miniseries finale. His struggles in the driver’s seat made him realize that he needed to start racing regularly again to stay sharp.

“I quickly realized in Arizona that I was really rusty in the driver’s seat, and in this sport if you’re going to be competitive on any level, you have to race regularly to stay on top of your game,” Alberson continued. “I had already promised Ronnie [Stuckey] that I would crew on the Black Diamond House Car for one more year [2019], so I wanted to definitely deliver on that promise.”

While Garrett has talked to a few teams about local opportunities, he’s currently seeking a ride that will allow him to compete on a regional basis. He’s open to relocating from his current residence in Louisiana to pursue opportunities.

“I’m honestly opening to moving anywhere right now. Obviously, I’d love to have a ride somewhere in a hotbed of racing, like Illinois, Kentucky, Iowa, or Ohio, but I’m prepared to move to wherever my best opportunity might be,” Alberson noted.

Experience as well as a relentless, work ethic are some of the strongest benefits that Alberson has to offer a perspective team.

“Over the past several years I’ve been blessed to get to learn from some of the best racers and industry leaders in our sport. Furthermore, I’ve collectively got a decade of Dirt Late Model experience in both the driver’s seat and the crew aspect,” Alberson shared. “Last but not least, I recognize that this isn’t a cheap sport, so my ultiamtely goal for any team that I drive for is to always make the experience drama free and enjoyable for the car owner.”

In addition to finding a full-time ride for 2020, Alberson is hoping to find a ride for the 14th Annual Keyser Manufacturing Wild West Shootout at FK Rod Ends Arizona Speedway (Queen Creek, Arizona) on January 11-19. Garrett has competed in every addition of the miniseries since 2010 and hopes to keep that streak live.

Anyone, who may be interested in working with Garrett Alberson in 2020 can reach him at 575-202-4058 or via e-mail at garrettalberson43@gmail.com .

For the latest information about Garrett Alberson, please visit www.GarrettAlberson.com .