Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feger

Default Feger

Anyone know the 2020 over under for chassis changes?

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    Anyone know the 2020 over under for chassis changes?
    Caesar's Palace sports book has it at 2.5
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Will find out next week as he has his race party. if he would listen to the builders and stop messing with things he'd be alright. the first month with MB customs he looked good then he fell way off again. if he'd layoff the feger bombs and more focus on racing.

I have been told the exact same thing that Jason is hard headed and won’t listen to the builders

You could put Tony Jackson Jr in this same conversation lol the dude switch’s chassis constantly

Default Hard Headed!

Jason should hook up with C.J. Rayburn.
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Caesar's Palace sports book has it at 2.5
    I'll take the over.
    8/13/16

Whatever happened to "Hustler" chassis, his own design?

he had 1 car with that design and it got totaled out by a certain someone and he gave up on it. ever since he's been chassis searching and trying to play catch up.

Needs to get a Pierce that's when he was good

yes he was good in Thoses but with what happened over the years I seriously doubt that will ever happen. when that chassis builder trashes his own customers chassis that deal is over. 1 questionable slider lead to payback then old man Bob not liking payback got on a 4 wheeler flying through the pits to slam into fegers pierce chassis on jack stands to mess up and damage that car
    that's why that deal is over.
    Last edited by t4g2; 11-29-2019 at 11:26 AM.

there were many pierce cars out on the track years ago but incidents with the pierces on and off the track lead to drivers to get out of them. Shirley feger babb Schmitt and a few others. all had pierce chassis years ago. I'm guessing way before you started attending dirt track racing.

Didn't he wreck that MB customs first night out last year? Maybe I'm wrong.
    IF YOU AINT WINNING YOU PROBABLY AINT LEADING!

no he finished third the first night out

gotcha yeah a lot of incidents had taken place and that's why I'm not a bobby fan. I start to like him then something happens and knock me back down. he's good for the sport as he brings new fans to the track even though some are clueless on the history. Feger did get into a few minor fender benders an no were to go wrecks a few weeks out in the MB car.

T4g2 we get it you dont like the Pierces, mainly because he spanks your favs a*ses on a regular basis, but either way it's not good to go through life being bitter and hating on somebody who has nothing to do with your life and to add to that doesn't care at all what you think..its not healthy bud...

an it's not good to worship a driver that thinks he's God either. let's talk about what happened in Lincoln summer nationals? no clue what happened other than bobby got a black eye by his own pit guy. then let's talk about farmer city summer nationals as I was leaving the county cop had Angie in handcuffs an in back seat of police car.

Back on topic feger just lacks experience crew and his brother Austin doesn't help out much anymore.

Who's worshiping who? You spend more time talking bad about them then anybody talking good about them? And if you dont like him how do you know all that personal info about them? You stalk them around?? Get a grip on reality guy YOU are the worshiper smh...

no clue. I just attend alot of races and spend most time in pits talking to drivers I sponsor and help out. so I eye witness most and the ones I don't I hear about from pit guys. no worship here not even close. I have several drivers in for. the main one didn't race much this year because it's called Life helping with family business which is way more important than playing racing. can't wait for 2 years when Bob retires then will see were Bobby's at.