Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Stefan types a lot of words, too bad almost everything he types is incorrect. I only had to read up til his third sentence to figure out that he knows nothing. Thank God, it kept me from reading the rest of his propaganda.
    Actually he is correct. Your perception though is messed up very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Lurker This is not something new. This was reported back in Nov. Go and google these three easy words. Republican, secret ballot, and impeachment. Pick your own source and there might be a source to counter this. This might explain why McConnell wants to rush this through the senate. The more evidence there is the more likely some true republicans might vote on removing the IMPOTUS out of office. Some are making allegations that up to 35 republicans would vote for removing the IMPOTUS out of office.
    You have some real issues. Living in a world of distortion.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    No he sure won't. It's a lost cause and lost soul....
    NO I don't see it that way lol.

Yeah ss12 you got some real issues lmao!!!

Word of the day emailed from Move on. is Masterful!!!! that would be Masterful Nancy.
    Checkup your phony news channels on CNN PMSNBC and you can hear the word used 24/7
    ALERT!!!!! Morons. LOLOLOL

Stefan types a lot of words, too bad almost everything he types is incorrect. I only had to read up til his third sentence to figure out that he knows nothing. Thank God, it kept me from reading the rest of his propaganda.
    I think it's your limited education that prevented you from reading and understanding it.......no?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    NO I don't see it that way lol.
    I agree with you on this......you aren't a lost soul, just a misunderstood guy that misunderstands.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Word of the day emailed from Move on. is Masterful!!!! that would be Masterful Nancy.
    Checkup your phony news channels on CNN PMSNBC and you can hear the word used 24/7
    ALERT!!!!! Morons. LOLOLOL
    Can you really be called masterful when you lose or set yourself up for failure?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I think it's your limited education that prevented you from reading and understanding it.......no?
    NO..... I actual wish he was correct, but he's not. Maybe you and your buddies should chat about smoking some meat, mary jane, crack or something you might know something about.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Isn't it really lock step with both parties. Yes and many others disagree with the Republicans so there's that lol.
    And one congressman left your party and aligned with Republicans…...so theres that!

good one crash...BTW , which one is mary jane , your old lady or your sister???? just curious....lol.....

SS12 is keeping his totally ignorant wishful nonsense ALIVE. Dems want power and would murder someone to get it if they could get away with it. In the meantime What is your excuse 12? You want the commies/marxist on the left in control? Apparently
    TS Fan wasn't Trump who made the accusation that he could kill someone on 5th Ave in New York and get away with it? I thought you might like the video proven my comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC16c98hDPc

And as far as your commie/Marxist comment when is this going to take place? McCarthysim theory happen between 1950 - 1954 that was over 65 years ago. As far as I know the democrat party has nothing to do with communism even after 65 years. So what your excuse beside being a manipulated gullible fool?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Can you really be called masterful when you lose or set yourself up for failure?
    Apparently, the Left is saying Masterful Nancy on every show CNN MSNBC. Masterful is the word of the day sent to all loony left cable networks. Sort of LIKE RUSSIA!!! BOMBSHELL!!!! etc etc. Exact word is used by everyone on those channels, guest included. Hilarious

Apparently, the Left is saying Masterful Nancy on every show CNN MSNBC. Masterful is the word of the day sent to all loony left cable networks. Sort of LIKE RUSSIA!!! BOMBSHELL!!!! etc etc. Exact word is used by everyone on those channels, guest included. Hilarious
    Yep, the same fools who laughed when Trump announced he was running for president!

I guess the phrase....gluttons for punishment.....fits them very well!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Yep, the same fools who laughed when Trump announced he was running for president!

I guess the phrase....gluttons for punishment.....fits them very well!
    Who's laughing now?????

Bahahahahahahahahahaha.

NO..... I actual wish he was correct, but he's not. Maybe you and your buddies should chat about smoking some meat, mary jane, crack or something you might know something about.
    We chat about how stupid and butthurt because they didn't get their way folks like you are .........does that count?

It's like watching a live version of the old fable " the emperor isn't wearing any clothes".....pelosi masterful.....and naked???? That's a disgusting visual.

Yeah , we know who's been Masterful . But they won't admit it .
    Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa. And won't be long , and they will see more .

And all the gullible fools think “what a coincidence “!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    TS Fan wasn't Trump who made the accusation that he could kill someone on 5th Ave in New York and get away with it? I thought you might like the video proven my comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC16c98hDPc

And as far as your commie/Marxist comment when is this going to take place? McCarthysim theory happen between 1950 - 1954 that was over 65 years ago. As far as I know the democrat party has nothing to do with communism even after 65 years. So what your excuse beside being a manipulated gullible fool?
    You just keep hoping. BTW my communist comment comes from my observations, and no talking head observation. Communists want to take money away from peoples bank accounts, which is being proposed by Bernie and Pochahoo hoo. Communist want to come into peoples homes and take their guns, take the freedoms and destroy free speech. Communist want the Gov to run peoples lives. Here is an idea. Get a clue and stop thinking like an imbecile!! How about that? Your lying nonsense is just that. You and dem buddies ought to start your own Country if you want this garbage.