Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Default AP fact checks on The Lying Conman Last week

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

AP The reason why I dropped the local newspaper. Fake News.

The Associated Press was founded in 1846 and remains a renowned global news organization with 52 Pulitzer Prizes under its belt. It is and has always been the epitome of clear and unbiased news journalism and reporting. It is actually where most journalists seek out their own news stories to report on.

John Daniszewski for the AP wrote a piece about fake news on social media titled “Getting the facts right.” He cited a memo sent out to AP staff by Social Media Editor Eric Carvin where Eric wrote:

“The language we use: Whenever possible, we want to emphasize specifics rather than generalizations or labels. Let’s say what we know to be true and what is false, based on our reporting.”

This is the very definition of unbiased news.

The AP doesn’t only paint rainbows for one side on any story while drawing storm clouds for the other. The language used in each report is neutral, and the focus is only on reporting the news.

The AP also made it onto our list of most trusted news websites.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

If you read a lot of news, you’ll see the AP credited all over the place. They often report stories first, and other outlets pick up those stories and run them for their own readers. AP is a non-profit, has no corporate sponsorship, and is not government-funded. The crowd-sourced bias rating at AllSides is “center,” so it generally doesn’t favor a left- or right-leaning view of the world.

While you’ll most often see AP cited in other news outlets, you can get news directly from the source.

The above narrative means nothing to me. The AP is biased.

What wrong mud AP doesn't touch on your right wing propaganda talking points for the week?

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump’s defense of his actions with Ukraine collides with the known facts and the testimony of witnesses on multiple fronts as the impeachment inquiry moves into a new phase this coming week.

In recent days, Trump has cried foul in ways angry and profane as Democrats set the stage for House Judiciary Committee hearings likely to produce articles of impeachment.

A review of rhetoric on this and other matters over the past week:

IMPEACHMENT

TRUMP: “We had a great two weeks watching these crooked politicians not giving us due process, not giving us lawyers, not giving us the right to speak and destroying their witnesses. It fell apart. Those were their witnesses. We weren’t allowed any rights.” — Florida rally Tuesday.

RONNA MCDANIEL, Republican National Committee chairwoman: “Sham impeachment hearings with due process denied to our president.” — to Fox News.

THE FACTS: Trump was not deprived of constitutional rights during the House Intelligence Committee hearings because the committee was conducting an investigation, not a trial.

Although the same will be true of the next round of hearings, the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee has invited Trump and his lawyers to appear if he wishes and to make a request to question witnesses.

Trump is also incorrect that the Intelligence Committee hearings only brought forward witnesses hand-picked by the Democrats. Several were invited at the request of Republicans on the committee.

More broadly, each stage of the impeachment inquiry has been guided by majority vote or by long-established institutional practices of Congress as interpreted by the Democratic majority elected by the voters.

It’s also unfolding as outlined in the Constitution, which gives the House the sole power to impeach and the Senate the sole power to remove a president from office.
    Mud please Tell us what is not true about the above.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-01-2019 at 08:33 AM.

Chatter heard around the thanksgiving table all weekend^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Coming from a jive Turkey no less.

Ap unbiased , lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

As usual you can't prove the information is not accurate. All you can do is attack the source because it doesn't fit your bias right wing propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    As usual you can't prove the information is not accurate. All you can do is attack the source because it doesn't fit your bias right wing propaganda.
    As usual you trying to make yourself feel better about the side you have chose . Don't
    stop the fact your the looser . Your ate up with so much hate , that anything to make the
    President , in your mind look bad . Your all for rather than complain about the real losers ,
    that they have done nothing to help our country but use every last minute to reverse the
    last election of the people . So I see a fool , that because instead of moving forward to help
    with the problems this country has , you would rather help harm it . Your truly a looser .
    And with every item that you think you can display on here , to make the President look
    bad , I can find two that make him look better .

I don't have to do nothing to make the conman look bad. He does everyday by himself. All I have to do is bring it up so its not over looked by you manipulated gullible fools. If I didn't bring it up you wouldn't know nothing about it because of your bias new sources.

The article I posted had 8 different lies that the president told last week. Here is your chance to give 16 good things he did last week. You said you could do so lets see.

Media bash Trump 24/7 who cares. Really, who cares. It is just noise. But if it makes ss12 happy to keeping riding on the spin and hate train, by all means keep riding. LOL

I don't have to do nothing to make the conman look bad. He does everyday by himself. All I have to do is bring it up so its not over looked by you manipulated gullible fools. If I didn't bring it up you wouldn't know nothing about it because of your bias new sources.

The article I posted had 8 different lies that the president told last week. Here is your chance to give 16 good things he did last week. You said you could do so lets see.
    LOL, bias news stories????? that is about all that is out there. If you go to any news site, Trump hate machine in full mode. You are yapping to the wrong team there ss12. As usual, it is the other side that listens to nothing but Trump hate media. One thing about the Libs, they are always guilty of doing what they accuse the conservatives of. Always, this is another example. As I said ss12 you want to ride that hate train, then by all means go for it.

ss , does not an investigation possibly lead to a trial???? and the several repub witnesses that were hand picked by the dems were picked only because they fit the dems narrative , why not except all there witnesses ????if trump done something wrong just as with biden , lets get it all out into the open , not just what the dems select , but we both know that will never happen because the dems refuse to even remotely mention biden,s name in the same sentence as ukraine.......

Lost soul^^^^^^^^^

Impeaching a President because he held up aid to a corrupt Country. It doesn't get any funnier than this. Dems that are for impeachment are nothing but a dumb, deranged, ignorant souls.. There is no debate on this. This is why I say that in reality only about 35% of the Country wants him impeached and those are the moron base. I am sure there is a higher percentage that hate him, but to bow down to the Dem phony impeachment scam is absolutely for morons only.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    ss , does not an investigation possibly lead to a trial???? and the several repub witnesses that were hand picked by the dems were picked only because they fit the dems narrative , why not except all there witnesses ????if trump done something wrong just as with biden , lets get it all out into the open , not just what the dems select , but we both know that will never happen because the dems refuse to even remotely mention biden,s name in the same sentence as ukraine.......
    I agree lets hear it all including the actual phone call minus classified information. The Trump administration turning over all documents, Have Rick Perry, John Bolton, Mick Mulvaney, Pompeo, Hunter Biden, testify. Please let's see it all so, we can really see what really happened and not this spin from both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Impeaching a President because he held up aid to a corrupt Country. It doesn't get any funnier than this. Dems that are for impeachment are nothing but a dumb, deranged, ignorant souls.. There is no debate on this. This is why I say that in reality only about 35% of the Country wants him impeached and those are the moron base. I am sure there is a higher percentage that hate him, but to bow down to the Dem phony impeachment scam is absolutely for morons only.
    Well if you say it like that but, that's not what he did. He held up money to get a foreign leader to start an investigation into a political candidate for President. If your ok with that just remember when the day comes and the Democratic President does something like this because, you know they will. You will be sticking up for a Democrat and saying I see nothing wrong with what he did. That's going to kill you man to have to stick up for a Democrat isn't it lol

So you know exactly what he did and why? Well hell, why dont you just call somebody up there in the house and tell them so they can quit wasting money and time trying to figure it out?

Can't believe you haven't come forward with this information sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So you know exactly what he did and why? Well hell, why dont you just call somebody up there in the house and tell them so they can quit wasting money and time trying to figure it out?

Can't believe you haven't come forward with this information sooner.
    It's just my opinion from the mouths of the witnesses that's all we have to go on. Your opinion might differ from mine and guess what that's ok. I'm all for everyone testifying and all documents being turned over and let the American people judge for themselves. How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post

1st thing The republican were allowed to call their witnesses in the public hearings - Volker and Morrison. That who the republicans choose to call. This whole case is about the phone call and what lead up to the bribe. The Biden's are not a witness to this phone call. If the Biden's did something illegal then that would be another trial. You want to a the whistleblower testify? He is protected by the federal law. The whistleblower's Testimony is now irrelevant. The Conman released the phone call transcript admitting what the whistleblower concerns were. I agree lets get in out in the open and lets see how fast Trump goes down. As Kids said in post 16 let everybody that has information testify. The Democrats are willing to let Trump testify in the next phase of the impeachment. What did the conman do? He decline his due process. Now he still wants to get on TV and say it a hoax.