Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I agree lets hear it all including the actual phone call minus classified information. The Trump administration turning over all documents, Have Rick Perry, John Bolton, Mick Mulvaney, Pompeo, Hunter Biden, testify. Please let's see it all so, we can really see what really happened and not this spin from both sides.
    Good post Kid !
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

so the repubs were allowed to call who ever they wanted ? right? , and that is what we want to know about biden as well , did biden commit a bride ? you know , DRAIN THE SWAMP , or have you forgot ? and by the way what did the whistle blower really blow ? i will tell you , He showed that the president was trying to rid Ukraine of corruption involved with the US , to me that is all the whistle blower has done , so why dont you join me and kidrock and lets see IT ALL ?????

THE FACTS: Trump was not deprived of constitutional rights during the House Intelligence Committee hearings because the committee was conducting an investigation, not a trial.
    This is not a "fact". Here are examples of fact.

1+1=2

E = mc2

2H2 + O2 ----> 2H2O

These are the type of things we call facts. The are facts because they are proven to be true, they are repeatable, and there is NO interpretation involve. What you posted above is not a fact. It's an opinion. It's entirely open to interpretation and therefore subjective. From this flows all the remainder of the text and it is therefore all subjective as well. But let's continue anyway.

Trump is also incorrect that the Intelligence Committee hearings only brought forward witnesses hand-picked by the Democrats. Several were invited at the request of Republicans on the committee.
    First "private" closed door hearing were held in which "witnesses" testified. Only some of those witnesses were presented in the public hearings. That could be considered "hand picked". Again, this is a matter of interpretation and subjective.

More broadly, each stage of the impeachment inquiry has been guided by majority vote or by long-established institutional practices of Congress as interpreted by the Democratic majority
    "long established institutional practices" ? We've only 3 such instances in our entire history and in one of those cases it ended before the actual impeachment because Nixon resigned. Furthermore

as interpreted by the Democratic majority elected by the voters.
    According to this
    https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/results/

According to this Adam Schiff was re-elected by 210,883 voters in the last election. Donald Trump was elected President of the United States by over 63 million voters! The same is true for all members of the House because the only people who vote to elect them are the people in their own little teeny tiny congressional district. All of these democratic house members who are trying to unseat our President were only elected by a couple hundred thousand voters at most. Yet they are trying to remove a President that over 63 Million Americans voted to have as their President. And this is a FACT. So you have one fact in your argument, but I had to provide you the numbers. Also notice that word "interpreted'.

It’s also unfolding as outlined in the Constitution, which gives the House the sole power to impeach and the Senate the sole power to remove a president from office.
    The Constitution doesn't specify exactly how these hearing should be conducted. It's true that it gives the House the power to impeach, but it also says "high crimes and misdemeanors" and NOT political vendettas. Anyway, just as the House has the ability to abuse their power and conduct lopsided hearings, the senate will be able to decide how they conduct the actual impeachment trial. And I think, it will be quite different and some of those democrats will not like the way this whole thing unfolds.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    so the repubs were allowed to call who ever they wanted ? right? , and that is what we want to know about biden as well , did biden commit a bride ? you know , DRAIN THE SWAMP , or have you forgot ? and by the way what did the whistle blower really blow ? i will tell you , He showed that the president was trying to rid Ukraine of corruption involved with the US , to me that is all the whistle blower has done , so why dont you join me and kidrock and lets see IT ALL ?????
    I agree lets see it all.

you see it that way and I see it another way, that's why it's more of a reason to see it all.

I want everyone to testify Biden's and all. If you want to fight corruption lets start right here in this country first before we give 2 ----- about another country. If we can't stop corruption here how in the heck are we going to stop it somewhere else.

When you go to trial you can only bring up information that pertains to the case. The impeachment is about the allege bribe. Any information What the Biden's have been accused of or anything else can not be brought up. I was involved with case on a drug deal. We couldn't bring up in court that offender was involved in another pending drug case or he had prior convictions of drugs.

What this does shows is how low republicans will go to win an election. Remember Clinton's Benghazi thing Kevin McCarthy admitted the whole investigation was just a deploy to bring down Clintons poll numbers.

Kevin McCarthy
    "And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's un-trustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened had we not fought and made that happen."

I'm all in letting the people that are involved and have knowledge of the allege bribe to testify. Adam Schiff, The Biden's have nothing to do with the allege bribe.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Stayed at a holiday inn express last night.......^^^^^^^^^^^

Biden is intertwined in the case being brought.....your analogy with the example of the drug case you participated in isnt even remotely the same.....of course they can't use another case to bring judgement and prejudice in the case they are trying.

I'm surprised you didn't know that, or was it that you thought someone else wouldn't?

You look dumb trying to act smart sometimes.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Attorney General Barr is going to dispute Inspector general finding about FBI's Russia investigation. Image that.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Attorney General Barr is going to dispute Inspector general finding about FBI's Russia investigation. Image that.
    The IG is a SWAMP DWELLER so why wouldn’t he ?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Stayed at a holiday inn express last night.......^^^^^^^^^^^

Biden is intertwined in the case being brought.....your analogy with the example of the drug case you participated in isnt even remotely the same.....of course they can't use another case to bring judgement and prejudice in the case they are trying.

I'm surprised you didn't know that, or was it that you thought someone else wouldn't?

You look dumb trying to act smart sometimes.
    Please tell me what Biden knows about the Allege Bribe? This is all the case is about. Remember the Conman just wanted an investigation mention. He didn't care with it was factual or not. Just because the conman brought up Biden during the phone call does mean he's intertwined in the investigation. I'm sure Biden didn't know any of this was going on behind the scenes. Again you can only bring up information that pertains to the case.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-02-2019 at 08:47 PM.

Please tell me what Biden knows about the Allege Bribe? This is all the case is about. Remember the Conman just wanted an investigation mention. He didn't care with it was factual or not. Just because conman brought up Biden during the phone call does mean he Intertwined in the investigation. I'm sure Biden didn't know any of this was going on behind the scenes. Again you can only bring up information that pertains to the case.
    Nice fraudian slip again......and you're right, it sure does.

Thanks for validating.....even though you didn't realize it.

And Biden.......pssssssssst.......he was the scene.

Please tell me what Biden knows about the Allege Bribe? This is all the case is about. Remember the Conman just wanted an investigation mention. He didn't care with it was factual or not. Just because conman brought up Biden during the phone call does mean he's intertwined in the investigation. I'm sure Biden didn't know any of this was going on behind the scenes. Again you can only bring up information that pertains to the case.
    Thanks for the lesson in case law......but I'm good.......really.

Please tell me what Biden knows about the Allege Bribe? This is all the case is about. Remember the Conman just wanted an investigation mention. He didn't care with it was factual or not. Just because conman brought up Biden during the phone call does mean he's intertwined in the investigation. I'm sure Biden didn't know any of this was going on behind the scenes. Again you can only bring up information that pertains to the case.
    And you even edited, lol.....shouldn't it be right after the second time?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Nice fraudian slip again......and you're right, it sure does.

Thanks for validating.....even though you didn't realize it.

And Biden.......pssssssssst.......he was the scene.
    Please tell us what The Biden's knew about the allege bribe?

Wonder why Trump doesn't have Mick, Rick, John, Mike testify on his behalf?

That's real simple the conman knows they have the capability of proving him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If he was innocent they would have already testified. We will see what justice Roberts does when the Impeachment reaches the senate. They may have no choice but to testify then. After this is all over we will see if we have a republic or not.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...-mcgahn-074846
    Last edited by ss12; 12-03-2019 at 05:57 AM.

That's real simple the conman knows they have the capability of proving him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If he was innocent they would have already testified. We will see what justice Roberts does when the Impeachment reaches the senate. They may have no choice but to testify then. After this is all over we will see if we have a republic or not.

And everything leading up to this is proof of a republic ? Surely you jest !

Please tell me what Biden knows about the Allege Bribe? This is all the case is about. Remember the Conman just wanted an investigation mention. He didn't care with it was factual or not. Just because the conman brought up Biden during the phone call does mean he's intertwined in the investigation. I'm sure Biden didn't know any of this was going on behind the scenes. Again you can only bring up information that pertains to the case.
    Biden = corruption in Ukraine ..........that is all this case is about ............corruption in Ukraine ! You really are a fart smeller or I mean a smart feller !

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well if you say it like that but, that's not what he did. He held up money to get a foreign leader to start an investigation into a political candidate for President. If your ok with that just remember when the day comes and the Democratic President does something like this because, you know they will. You will be sticking up for a Democrat and saying I see nothing wrong with what he did. That's going to kill you man to have to stick up for a Democrat isn't it lol
    Your point? My post was accurate and dead on, and you know it. BTW if a Dem President did it, I would have no problem with it. See the deal here is this. What needs to be done, needs to be done. I am far from blind about anything concerning politics. You apparently don't get it. There seems to be only one side of the aisle acting like lunatics. Even you buddy ss12 has been caught up in it. Anybody paying attention knows this whole thing about Ukraine is a sham. Hating Trump is everyone's right, but attempting to over throw a duly elected President is a disgrace.

You have lost your mind based on your posting. You now are quoting the Washington Post. LOLOLOL
    You are getting behind all this nonsense from the left. It makes you as ignorant as they are. You might want get a clue. Here is something new for you to get excited about. The corrupt Dem party is now going to bring in a set of Lawyers who openly hate Trump to give them fuel for their gasbags and show them how to draw up articles of impeachment. It doesn't get any funnier than this hoax. I cannot believe how hatred of Trump makes so many people like you fall for this nonsense. Really a shame. Wise up

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Biden = corruption in Ukraine ..........that is all this case is about ............corruption in Ukraine ! You really are a fart smeller or I mean a smart feller !
    SS12 has reduced himself to the left's talking points. It apparently makes him feel better. So don't expect him to make any sense concerning Trump. He is on the deranged Trump hate train.