Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

when you say "alleged " SS , then that makes every thing your trying to convince us of pure speculation.....just like all the hear say the dems are relying on......

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    SS12 has reduced himself to the left's talking points. It apparently makes him feel better. So don't expect him to make any sense concerning Trump. He is on the deranged Trump hate train.
    And you for the right's talking points and I know that makes you feel better

I hate to see what this Country has become. Dem party has absolutely no basis for any of this nonsense and you know it. None of this makes me feel good, it makes me sorry for this Country and its future. Washington is corrupt and you know that too. Trump has taken it on. You know that too. MR KID.
    I repeat, who is the left going to rail against when Trump leaves office? Who are they going to hate then?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    And you for the right's talking points and I know that makes you feel better
    No, sensible talking points. Not lunatic made up garbage. LOL

I hate to see what this Country has become. Dem party has absolutely no basis for any of this nonsense and you know it. None of this makes me feel good, it makes me sorry for this Country and its future. Washington is corrupt and you know that too. Trump has taken it on. You know that too. MR KID.
    I repeat, who is the left going to rail against when Trump leaves office? Who are they going to hate then?
    I hate to see what both parties have become and our politics in general.

I disagree with you, I believe they do have enough evidence to open an inquiry to see what happened. We will have to agree to disagree on it or we could keep going back and forth.

Yes I agree Washington is corrupt and this President hasn't changed that. He might be just as corrupt but, without getting documents, testimony from key people we may never know. The Dems will find someone to hate and you know that just like the Repubs both sides find people to hate so, lets be fair.

No, sensible talking points. Not lunatic made up garbage. LOL
    lol.........................

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    so the repubs were allowed to call who ever they wanted ? right? , and that is what we want to know about biden as well , did biden commit a bride ? you know , DRAIN THE SWAMP , or have you forgot ? and by the way what did the whistle blower really blow ? i will tell you , He showed that the president was trying to rid Ukraine of corruption involved with the US , to me that is all the whistle blower has done , so why dont you join me and kidrock and lets see IT ALL ?????
    fastford I think we need to add Devin Nunes to list of people we need to hear from.

I hate to see what both parties have become and our politics in general.

I disagree with you, I believe they do have enough evidence to open an inquiry to see what happened. We will have to agree to disagree on it or we could keep going back and forth.

Yes I agree Washington is corrupt and this President hasn't changed that. He might be just as corrupt but, without getting documents, testimony from key people we may never know. The Dems will find someone to hate and you know that just like the Repubs both sides find people to hate so, lets be fair.
    Nope, nonsense. You just hate Trump. He sure doesn't need to dig up dirt to beat Mr. Magoo. But the Bidens along with Ukraine should be investigated and as the Bidens should be investigated concerning
    China. I do not see conservatives attack people in restaurants and block people from speaking at their schools who they don't agree with. It is totally one sided. No crime, and if Obama had done it, it would not have been an issue. Get Real Kid. Open your eyes

fastford I think we need to add Devin Nunes to list of people we need to hear from.
    that is fine , he should go right after Adam "shifty " Schift.....right????

Hold on, hold on, hold on......lets don't get all crazy here.....lol
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

"WE" don't need to hear from anyone.....our opinions mean nothing in any of this.

Cases aren't settled on outside opinions....never have been, never will be.

The only reason you want to hear from Devin is so you can pile on the rhetoric.

Absolutely........................................ .................................................. ......

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    "WE" don't need to hear from anyone.....our opinions mean nothing in any of this.

Cases aren't settled on outside opinions....never have been, never will be.

The only reason you want to hear from Devin is so you can pile on the rhetoric.
    Not at all, lets hear from everyone that way we can really determine what happened here, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Trump, Pompeo, Bolton, Mulvaney, Perry, ect. ect. One would think you would want to know the truth and not the spin.

Nope, nonsense. You just hate Trump. He sure doesn't need to dig up dirt to beat Mr. Magoo. But the Bidens along with Ukraine should be investigated and as the Bidens should be investigated concerning
    China. I do not see conservatives attack people in restaurants and block people from speaking at their schools who they don't agree with. It is totally one sided. No crime, and if Obama had done it, it would not have been an issue. Get Real Kid. Open your eyes
    Yes I agree the Biden's should be investigated absolutely!!!!!!!

And no for the 1,001 time I do not hate Trump. Yes I don't like the guy but, hate NO.

Keep telling yourself it's one sided if it makes you feel better.

My eyes are wide open and I'm seeing just fine.

Well, it looks like the Lunatic left has brought in the three stooges to offer their bias opinions. But they are smart, they have to be, the liberal idiot law professors. Wonder if the fourth who is not an completely bias idiot Mr Turley will get interviewed. BTW Biden and Obama with held aid to Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor they didn't like. Biden bragged on camera about it. It just shows how stupid this whole thing is. The morons should lose all power next election and something tells me they will.

Well, it looks like the Lunatic left has brought in the three stooges to offer their bias opinions. But they are smart, they have to be, the liberal idiot law professors. Wonder if the fourth who is not an completely bias idiot Mr Turley will get interviewed. BTW Biden and Obama with held aid to Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor they didn't like. Biden bragged on camera about it. It just shows how stupid this whole thing is. The morons should lose all power next election and something tells me they will.
    Oh boy lol............................................... ..........................................

Anyone hear yesterday about another Republican pleading guilty to criminal charges and a couple of people want you to believe it's only the Dems who does this kind of criminal activity well Chris Collins and Duncan Hunter what you to know the Republicans do it as well...............

Anyone hear yesterday about another Republican pleading guilty to criminal charges and a couple of people want you to believe it's only the Dems who does this kind of criminal activity well Chris Collins and Duncan Hunter what you to know the Republicans do it as well...............
    thats why TRUMP says drain the swamp ;;;;;;;;;all the swamp !

Not at all, lets hear from everyone that way we can really determine what happened here, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Trump, Pompeo, Bolton, Mulvaney, Perry, ect. ect. One would think you would want to know the truth and not the spin.
    It's not up to any of us to do any determining of anything.......just because you want to know doesn't mean you get to.

I pretty sure I know the truth already.....when it's over I'll let you know of I was right.

I think you know too.

Oh boy lol............................................... ..........................................
    yep.....oh boy.

Any takers on a bet that when it really gets going that the dems will collectively scream D'OH........and then collectively whisper, please make it stop?

And the Obama Biden thing about the Ukraine.......troooof.