Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    Clump its pretty evident you have no clue what you are talking about by the way great first post . You dont even know the name of the person you mentioned its Lamm not Lamb.That deal was not set up to fail as you mentioned when a person drives for a race team and does not listen to what the owner and sponsor tells the driver to do you take the proper action that has to be taken .And to you dirtcrazy4u the reason Dunn Benson will not be following the lucas tour in 2020 is because the business was sold. Big C always told us to never say never so i feel like 2021 is going to be the return year to follow the lucas series again.And to my knowledge Devin and Tye have said they will follow the lucas tour in 2020 and good luck to Tye,Devin and Wylie where ever they race where it be lucas ,woo,or regional.
    Good to see they will be back soon

Quote Originally Posted by Taboo62 View Post
    I love Boston, which song is it?
    More Than A Feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    As far as Devin's pursuits off the track, are we seriously gonna fault a 24 year-old, single guy, for running the low line with a willing accomplice?
    Great post. At least someone on this thread gets it.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    So... someone has no idea what they're talking about because they said Lamb instead of Lamm. What if they had said DONE-Benson?

If I had a $1 for every time somebody posted Peirce, Marler, or Shepard on this forum, I could've bought Lamm's hauler.

Maybe, if the DB team could've put a piece under their young drivers capable of finding victory lane consistently instead of making excuses....you'd have more than a Boston song to cling to for 2021.

Maybe, Devin's lack of interest in 2019, was due to the team's lack of interest in 2020.

As far as Devin's pursuits off the track, are we seriously gonna fault a 24 year-old, single guy, for running the low line with a willing accomplice?
    Good post once again man. What I was wondering. Since when was it a bad thing that a 24 yr old guy who is not married to kinda explore the ocean.

I seen where someone said he’s with Bump’s daughter, if so, cool. My feelings are DB, after EPJ, just kinda gave up. I know 2nd or whatever will just tell me I know nothing etc. But for Bobby to do so so, and Devin to be consistent, but not win, and they close up pretty much, I’d say they are just walking away, were done. But probably didn’t wanna accept it. Maybe they come back, who knows.

I hope to see Devin run good again I know that. I like him.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    Clump its pretty evident you have no clue what you are talking about by the way great first post . You dont even know the name of the person you mentioned its Lamm not Lamb.That deal was not set up to fail as you mentioned when a person drives for a race team and does not listen to what the owner and sponsor tells the driver to do you take the proper action that has to be taken .And to you dirtcrazy4u the reason Dunn Benson will not be following the lucas tour in 2020 is because the business was sold. Big C always told us to never say never so i feel like 2021 is going to be the return year to follow the lucas series again.And to my knowledge Devin and Tye have said they will follow the lucas tour in 2020 and good luck to Tye,Devin and Wylie where ever they race where it be lucas ,woo,or regional.
    Well if DB had sponsors telling drivers what to do on the track, then yeah, that's a disaster.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 12-29-2019 at 03:40 AM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Ready2rd knows more than yall know

High Roller you are so correct after 30 yrs of this deal i know a lot more than i tell ,Hope you and family are doing better

If Devin decides to skip the National scene in 2020, a wise choice would be the Summer Nationals deal. I think he'd make some serious noise and could definitely have a chance at the points winner. At the same time, could pick and choose special events. There is a lot of money to be made out there without running a National tour.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Ready2rd knows more than yall know
    He's got a pretty good view of one side, from what I've seen. Which means the glasses aren't clear.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Highside hustler, I'm with you. Weekly SLM racing is all but dead. Keep your equipment fresh and running higher paying shows is not all that bad of a road to go down. Summer nationals and some regional racing can do a team well.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Highside hustler, I'm with you. Weekly SLM racing is all but dead. Keep your equipment fresh and running higher paying shows is not all that bad of a road to go down. Summer nationals and some regional racing can do a team well.
    I'm thinking maybe the MARS series might benefit some to follow.

It’s confirmed Devin to Lucas Oil in two new Longhorns with Clements engines. Blue, green and white cars owned by Tye Twarog

Sounds like it will be just Devin and Wylie out on the road. Team says they need additional resources to add a crew member.

I think the cars look very sharp

Didn't take Moran long to put it in victory Lane in 2020.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

So does Devin have the orange spoiler tonight? It should be pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    IIRC, the first couple nights at East Bay are non point.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    IIRC, the first couple nights at East Bay are non point.
    This year is best 5/9. All Lucas shows count.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Yes. The points are listed at bottom of that nights recap story.
    Leads tmac by 5 points
    Last edited by HIGH ROLLER; 02-04-2020 at 09:49 AM.

Congratulations to Devin and his team on a big win last night !!