Default Latest jobs report

Has to be driving you stupid trump haters even more batsh!t crazy ! Fact check that ss and kid (not a rocket scientist ) rock !

The Left are threatening everyone that doesn't want Trump Impeached. Trump has been one of the most effective Presidents in history and the more he does positive the more a certain percentage of this Country want him assassinated. Make no mistake, this is what they want. They are enemies of this Country and its well being. The media, CNN and MSNBC who cater to the low life part of the population egg them on. You reap what you sow and I am concerned about this Country ending up in a civil war. It has all the earmarks and made possible by the lying scum media. I thought when I got home from Nam in 1968 the world was coming apart, this is much worse. People on the left want to destroy anyone that disagrees with them and you can take that for what it is worth. This is no longer about a battle of ideas, this is elimination.

The jobs report doesn't look all sunshine and roses to me. The trucking industry is taking it in the chin, which is likely a key indicator of future trouble in manufacturing.

https://www.businessinsider.com/truc...report-2019-12

50,000 jobs were GM employees went back to work from their strike. The strike the conman wouldn't do nothing about. I'm for the working people Right!!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

50,000 jobs were GM employees went back to work from their strike. The strike the conman wouldn't do nothing about. I'm for the working people Right!!! Jobs always go up this time of year because of the Christmas season.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    50,000 jobs were GM employees went back to work from their strike. The strike the conman wouldn't do nothing about. I'm for the working people Right!!! Jobs always go up this time of year because of the Christmas season.
    Blah blah blah .........i don’t hate TRUMP blah blah blah blah ...........I’m an independent blah blah blah !!!!!

SS12 is like listening to Pelosi who doesn't hate Trump and prays for him everyday. Even the Trump hating media said it was a great jobs report as did the Stock Market. But apparently The Trump haters on this board picked up some MSNBC,CNN talking points. TOOOOOO FUNNY

Congrats to Trump for the record setting Media job cuts. Large, Bias one sided media has been exposed time after time for faking news reports. Trump has exposed this flawed industry who has become the most dangerous in shaping the low info crowd of people into blaming and calling all conservatives racist, liars, clueless and on and on. This is not the job of the media and it is costing them big time. If any of these outlets would consider publishing factual two sides to the story news, people might consider trusting them again." Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive."

BS. Employees who are on strike are not counted as Unemployed. Try again. Or better yet....stfu.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    BS. Employees who are on strike are not counted as Unemployed. Try again. Or better yet....stfu.
    Now who needs to STFU?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/05/nove...gm-effect.html

Facts are a B aren't they!!

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post

I read where they said the GM employees was counted as unemployed

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1X41WO

Maybe you read somewhere where they are not but, here in this article they are saying they are counted as unemployed.

I still think they are good numbers for the month.

Now who needs to STFU?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/05/nove...gm-effect.html

Facts are a B aren't they!!
    Just the facts man just the facts lol

Wage growth is up 3.1% also

LOL, it won't matter to the two trump haters To them it is fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    LOL, it won't matter to the two trump haters To them it is fake news.
    Your hatred for ss12 and I runs so deep you didn't even see where I said it was still good numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Wage growth is up 3.1% also
    I seen that that's good for the workers.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Your hatred for ss12 and I runs so deep you didn't even see where I said it was still good numbers.
    You're back peddling so fast you give the allusion you are peddling forwards................................

Who would be foolish enough to believe ANYTHING this administration puts out?

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    You're back peddling so fast you give the allusion you are peddling forwards................................
    No I don't think so, but, good try.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    The jobs report doesn't look all sunshine and roses to me. The trucking industry is taking it in the chin, which is likely a key indicator of future trouble in manufacturing.

https://www.businessinsider.com/truc...report-2019-12
    Celadon is going under because of their criminal management.......that stole from their company.

Take a look at who they support politically btw......you won't like it much.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????