Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Which Mccreadie qualified for.
    While I’m with ya, I seen Timmy’s point too. Doesn’t wanna race and then be the only one who can drive the rig.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Madcat

You are correct, don’t plaster it with sponsors and you are ok. I just think with them tightening the reins on regular truckers, why not tighten that glaring loop hole.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by racincowboy02 View Post
    In the state of SC you have to have a Class E license to drive those haulers according to the DMV
    Say’s F if you’re got a trailer. And from the sounds of it, they make you go through all the same stuff as a CDL person for the test. Good for them. Glad some are catching on.

I saw a video earlier this year that Virginia was cracking down on the “not for hire” on the trucks too.

Are the Myers part of the Sweeteners deal, or were they just helping Timmy out with sponsorship of dome kind? Never did understand what the deal was with Sweeteners, you never heard of them being mentioned other than seeing them on the car and they seemed to be the major dollars behind him. Just curious.

Carl and Aa Myers until just recently were the owners of Sweetners Plus. Ann Myers is Vic Coffey’s mother. Tim’s car was owned by Coffey/McCreadie Enterprises- so there is the connection between T. Mac and Sweetners Plus-(Family).