Default Going to miss PRI....

I apologize to all who had planned on getting my autograph at this years PRI show.

The simple fact is I have a set of pistons to pay for plus I need a Bert transmission and a few misc bit for my Mastersbilt transformation.

Since I can't spend what I don't have the $400 I save by not buying fuel and hotels will give me the downstroke on those pistons that I need (Studebaker engine parts are more expensive than those for an RY45).

So you guys will have to hang around the Street Outlaws bunch, maybe sniff around some of the booths with hot looking gurls or simply schmooze with Blackie. I hear he's talking to Bloomquist about doing his PR for the LOLM tour.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by SLURRING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Blackie will do a fine job pr'ing for Bloomer! Him and his fat gurls on each arm.... 
    Are you the PR guy for blackie and his accomplises? 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    I apologize to all who had planned on getting my autograph at this years PRI show.

The simple fact is I have a set of pistons to pay for plus I need a Bert transmission and a few misc bit for my Mastersbilt transformation.

Since I can't spend what I don't have the $400 I save by not buying fuel and hotels will give me the downstroke on those pistons that I need (Studebaker engine parts are more expensive than those for an RY45).

So you guys will have to hang around the Street Outlaws bunch, maybe sniff around some of the booths with hot looking gurls or simply schmooze with Blackie. I hear he's talking to Bloomquist about doing his PR for the LOLM tour.

When is your next autograph apperance?

Well there goes another name.

Deleted. Good idea Ole bla, Ole slurrpie, 😉😉😉

I thought daddy always said never sleep with your sister ,mamma is OK . we don't want them to think we aren't from around here

Quote Originally Posted by SISTER SIDEWAYS View Post
    You SIDEWAYS boys behave!!!
    Y'all are 4ms version of the darlins.....you must be Charlene.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Are you the PR guy for blackie and his accomplises? 來來來來
    Well I WAS.... he promised me 20K per season....this is all I got.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    When is your next autograph apperance?
    Got a PT gig being the co-pilot on the septic pumping truck the next time they pump the poopers at Farmer City... see you in 2025. I can usually schedule some pen and paper time for my fan base.

I tried getting a bell ringing job with the Salvation Army this Holiday season. I went full metal jacket Santa figuring the beard and fat gut would convince folks I was the Real Deal but everytime I said HO-HO-HO Blackie's next ex-wife showed up.
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Got a PT gig being the co-pilot on the septic pumping truck the next time they pump the poopers at Farmer City... see you in 2025. I can usually schedule some pen and paper time for my fan base.

I tried getting a bell ringing job with the Salvation Army this Holiday season. I went full metal jacket Santa figuring the beard and fat gut would convince folks I was the Real Deal but everytime I said HO-HO-HO Blackie's next ex-wife showed up.
    dam it krooser , im way to tired to laugh that hard , bought blew something out.....lol....