Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,906

    Default Going to miss PRI....

    I apologize to all who had planned on getting my autograph at this years PRI show.

    The simple fact is I have a set of pistons to pay for plus I need a Bert transmission and a few misc bit for my Mastersbilt transformation.

    Since I can't spend what I don't have the $400 I save by not buying fuel and hotels will give me the downstroke on those pistons that I need (Studebaker engine parts are more expensive than those for an RY45).

    So you guys will have to hang around the Street Outlaws bunch, maybe sniff around some of the booths with hot looking gurls or simply schmooze with Blackie. I hear he's talking to Bloomquist about doing his PR for the LOLM tour.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Blackie will do a fine job pr'ing for Bloomer! Him and his fat gurls on each arm.... 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLURRING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Blackie will do a fine job pr'ing for Bloomer! Him and his fat gurls on each arm.... 
    Are you the PR guy for blackie and his accomplises? 🤭🤭🤭🤭

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    I apologize to all who had planned on getting my autograph at this years PRI show.

    The simple fact is I have a set of pistons to pay for plus I need a Bert transmission and a few misc bit for my Mastersbilt transformation.

    Since I can't spend what I don't have the $400 I save by not buying fuel and hotels will give me the downstroke on those pistons that I need (Studebaker engine parts are more expensive than those for an RY45).

    So you guys will have to hang around the Street Outlaws bunch, maybe sniff around some of the booths with hot looking gurls or simply schmooze with Blackie. I hear he's talking to Bloomquist about doing his PR for the LOLM tour.

    When is your next autograph apperance?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Well there goes another name.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Well there goes another name.
    Yup, but not forgotten. 😆😆😆😆😆😆

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    15

    Default

    You SIDEWAYS boys behave!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Ok sis.....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Deleted. Good idea Ole bla, Ole slurrpie, 😉😉😉

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Deleted. Good idea Ole bla, Ole slurrpie, 
    Daddy always said if your gonna be dumb you better be smart at it, or something like that

  11. #11

    Default

    I thought daddy always said never sleep with your sister ,mamma is OK . we don't want them to think we aren't from around here

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SISTER SIDEWAYS View Post
    You SIDEWAYS boys behave!!!
    Y'all are 4ms version of the darlins.....you must be Charlene.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Screws get loose.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Are you the PR guy for blackie and his accomplises? 來來來來
    Well I WAS.... he promised me 20K per season....this is all I got.

    KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    When is your next autograph apperance?
    Got a PT gig being the co-pilot on the septic pumping truck the next time they pump the poopers at Farmer City... see you in 2025. I can usually schedule some pen and paper time for my fan base.

    I tried getting a bell ringing job with the Salvation Army this Holiday season. I went full metal jacket Santa figuring the beard and fat gut would convince folks I was the Real Deal but everytime I said HO-HO-HO Blackie's next ex-wife showed up.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    24

    Default

    His current gurls live by the same rule... they say " you can ring my bell" . 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Well I WAS.... he promised me 20K per season....this is all I got. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    You're lucky he didn't give you 20KO's 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
    Last edited by SPRAYING SIDEWAYS; 12-08-2019 at 11:13 AM.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    thedirtysouth
    Posts
    3,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Got a PT gig being the co-pilot on the septic pumping truck the next time they pump the poopers at Farmer City... see you in 2025. I can usually schedule some pen and paper time for my fan base.

    I tried getting a bell ringing job with the Salvation Army this Holiday season. I went full metal jacket Santa figuring the beard and fat gut would convince folks I was the Real Deal but everytime I said HO-HO-HO Blackie's next ex-wife showed up.
    dam it krooser , im way to tired to laugh that hard , bought blew something out.....lol....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.