Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49
  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLIPPING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I'm thinking the full time WoO lineup will probably look something like this add one or two more. Weiss, Sheppard, Lanigan, Overton, Shirley, Erb, Evans and Winger.
    You forgot the St Augustine Assassin Blake Spencer. Lol

    I dont think Overton has committed to a tour yet. I expect them to be regional and big shows unless he has a great speedweeks.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Slipping to a place near you
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dalemcfan View Post
    You forgot the St Augustine Assassin Blake Spencer. Lol

    I dont think Overton has committed to a tour yet. I expect them to be regional and big shows unless he has a great speedweeks.
    Or B1 bomber. Maybe Chuck Hummer will give it another run.
    Last edited by SLIPPING SIDEWAYS; 12-09-2019 at 02:16 PM.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Powell, TN
    Posts
    2,465

    Default

    Could be some Lucas regulars switch over to WoO?!?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lexington, KY / Tybee Island, GA
    Posts
    2,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLIPPING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I'm thinking the full time WoO lineup will probably look something like this add one or two more. Weiss, Sheppard, Lanigan, Overton, Shirley, Erb, Evans and Winger.
    Don't be surprised if Bobby Pierce runs the WOO series.
    2020 races attended (6)

    Oglethorpe, GA (1), Golden Isles, GA (1), Volusia, FL (1), Modoc, SC (1), Smoky Mountain, TN (1), Screven, GA (1)

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Don't be surprised if Bobby Pierce runs the WOO series.
    Run a series and pay for all the torn up damaged junk he can't keep on the track? Ok.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    8,243

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    Run a series and pay for all the torn up damaged junk he can't keep on the track? Ok.
    ha ha ha ha ha. Nice trolling a fellow 4m'er.
    Nathan Stephens: Hobart (Northwest), Indiana.
    WEBSITE - https://usdirt.com/forum/

    2020 season (7) - 34 Raceway (IA) 1, Kokomo (IN) 1, Peoria (IL) 1, Plymouth (IN) 2, & Shadyhill (IN) 2
    Next Race(s): 7/11 - Fairbury (IL) UMP Summer Nationals

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Don't be surprised if Bobby Pierce runs the WOO series.
    No...I would be very surprised actually. It would be a good get for WoO.

    That said, good chance there will be at least 3 IL drivers on WoO tour this year.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    ha ha ha ha ha. Nice trolling a fellow 4m'er.
    🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    @ the track
    Posts
    9,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    Could be some Lucas regulars switch over to WoO?!?
    I think this is a very good possibility.
    Feger Racing
    2010 Hell Tour Champion
    2009 UMP Champion

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Slipping to a place near you
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Don't be surprised if Bobby Pierce runs the WOO series.
    Wouldn't that interfere with him dominating the Summer Nationals?

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,007

    Default

    Be good to see he and bshepp run against each other for a full season ....finally put to rest all the internet talk of who's better than whom....be great for the fans.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sao Palo
    Posts
    226

    Default

    So WoO next year is this?

    Sheppard
    Weiss
    Madden
    Bloomquist
    Lanigan
    Erb jr
    Junghans
    Dillard
    Spencer
    Briggs
    Larson
    Evans
    Winger
    Shirley? Maybe
    Overton? Maybe
    Push your care, push your burdens aside
    Erase everything inside and leave just one thing on your mind.

    You only live once so just go f'n nuts!!!- Suicide Silence

  13. #33
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    169

    Default

    What about the 40 of Bronson? He has run with WOO before and now that he seems to be best buddies of the Rocket clan I wonder if he will switch over to WOO.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MidTnDirtFan View Post
    What about the 40 of Bronson? He has run with WOO before and now that he seems to be best buddies of the Rocket clan I wonder if he will switch over to WOO.
    Doubtful he has always been been with the rocket clan with the exception of his short stint in Longhorns and sb racecars

  15. #35
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    7,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    So WoO next year is this?

    Sheppard
    Weiss
    Madden
    Bloomquist
    Lanigan
    Erb jr
    Junghans
    Dillard
    Spencer
    Briggs
    Larson
    Evans
    Winger
    Shirley? Maybe
    Overton? Maybe
    Iíve heard Boom is probably gonna pull a Chub and go back to regional racing.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

    Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

  16. #36
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dalton, GA
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    Well sometimes a man just needs to realize when pulling a chub is the better option.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    White Hall, WV
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Hey Josh, concerning Boom, why would he have announced going to Vado? I wondered too if he would run WOO but saw he's heading on the western trip yesterday.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Slipping to a place near you
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Where does it officially say Madden and Bloomquist are running WoO????

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    White Hall, WV
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Matt Cosner just announced for WOO_ROY

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLIPPING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Where does it officially say Madden and Bloomquist are running WoO????
    It doesn't.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.