Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    Just got the email from DirtVision fast pass now includes Late Models and Sprints plus other WRG events for the same price of $39 per month. I wonder if this is the big news - this is bigger than the Madden/Bloomquist partnership at growing the sport IMO.
    This is incredible for the grow of dirt racing. Lucas is really falling behind in this area.

The Dirt Vision news is huge for us race fans. Thanks to the powers to be for that one.

This is outstanding news for fans. This is way better than the Drydene news. We will be able to watch a dirt race nearly every other day when they get rolling at the cost of only a couple dollars per event when you do the math.

Just got the email from DirtVision fast pass now includes Late Models and Sprints plus other WRG events for the same price of $39 per month. I wonder if this is the big news - this is bigger than the Madden/Bloomquist partnership at growing the sport IMO.
    You beat me to it. For me this is bigger news than a couple drivers switching series.

CnB, your correct, Madden and weiss are not part of scott's side show, but I wonder if his antics don't pull them down. On track, that is a very potent cast of drivers. I've long been a fan of team blue because of there professional way they do things , no matter who is behind the wheel.

Volusia will be interesting.

Wonder how long it will take "King Blue" and his band of "Merry Men" to start crying foul to the "WoO Emperor" if the "Evil Dark Forces" come in and start pillaging their sacred cash cow.

This is far bigger news than than the WOO stuff. Is DirtVision still doing the Summernationals too?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    This is far bigger news than than the WOO stuff. Is DirtVision still doing the Summernationals too?
    DIRTVision is excited to announce the new all-access FAST PASS, offering subscribers access to all World of Outlaws events — both Sprint Cars and Late Models — along with the DIRTcar Summer Nationals & Summit Modified Nationals tours, the new Drydene Xtreme DIRTcar Series
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Has anybody heard what DoD/FLO will be offering for the season? I really enjoyed their coverage , announcers, and chat was pretty entertaining also. I was hoping to see something before I jump ship .

I will say that sprint and lates combined for fast pass might be tough to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    Wonder how long it will take "King Blue" and his band of "Merry Men" to start crying foul to the "WoO Emperor" if the "Evil Dark Forces" come in and start pillaging their sacred cash cow.
    I doubt "King Blue" will lose any sleep over the "Evil Dark Forces".
    King Blue crossed over to the Evil Dark Forces tour last year and pillaged their cash cow on a regular basis. My guess is the Blue crew are probably licking their chops.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by joeboo View Post
    Has anybody heard what DoD/FLO will be offering for the season? I really enjoyed their coverage , announcers, and chat was pretty entertaining also. I was hoping to see something before I jump ship .

I will say that sprint and lates combined for fast pass might be tough to beat.
    This is the kind of big news we’re waiting for. Rigs has really screwed us, if nothing else is coming.

When will they be making the “big” announcement?

^^^ kinda what I was thinking ^^^

Thursday....

Yeah he really screwed us! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Yeah he really screwed us! Lol
    He didn't me...

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    He didn't me...
    You screwed yourself!

Rigsby is probably P O ed cause they didn't tell
    him first that they were gonna give us double
    bang for our buck with fastPass.