Default Chassis history?

I have a simple question. Can someone please give me the history of a Black Diamond Chassis and also the History of a Club 29?
    I was under the impression that a Club 29 was a Black Diamond with Lanigan bolt on parts. Someone has said on another site that I have it backwards.
    So please answer me which is which???

Black Diamond with Lanigans touches on them until 2019. 2019 Club 29’s were jigged in Kentucky

Thanks
    The person that I was in discussion with was saying that both are originally Club designs but the Black Diamon was Stucky added his parts and called in Black Diamond.

I didnt want to continue the discussion untill I got my facts straight.
    Thanks for the help!

As far as I know, until this past season, BDs and the Disco cars were exactly the same, the actual name just depended on who you bought it from.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I've been told since Ronnie Stuckey was a Mastersbilt dealer his cars started out as modified Mastersbilts....
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

The first club 29 cars were tweaked blue front rockets. Once Stuckey began building cars for lanigan, black diamond and those club 29 cars were born at the same time
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    The first club 29 cars were tweaked blue front rockets. Once Stuckey began building cars for lanigan, black diamond and those club 29 cars were born at the same time
    Yep on the old Rockets, he got them as basic as possible and tweaked away. The year he went with Stuckey was the same year the XR1 debuted. They should have waited a year. Speaking of Stuckey they seemed to really tail off last year. EPJ didn't seem to be a threat at many of the Lucas shows. Maybe they'll hit on a few things this year and be back in the mix.

Was scrolling thru pics from PRI and noticed Tony Jackson Jr's new BRWC with what appears to be a Club 29 sticker on the spoiler end plate.
    Last edited by bleedblue55; 12-14-2019 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Yep on the old Rockets, he got them as basic as possible and tweaked away. The year he went with Stuckey was the same year the XR1 debuted. They should have waited a year. Speaking of Stuckey they seemed to really tail off last year. EPJ didn't seem to be a threat at many of the Lucas shows. Maybe they'll hit on a few things this year and be back in the mix.

Was scrolling thru pics from PRI and noticed Tony Jackson Jr's new BRWC with what appears to be a Club 29 sticker on the spoiler end plate.
    Wasn't Stuckey in poor health last year? I'd say that was the problem, if so.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Wasn't Stuckey in poor health last year? I'd say that was the problem, if so.
    They were running good when he was sick. All down hill from there. Epj said there coming back with a new chassis design.

Yep on the old Rockets, he got them as basic as possible and tweaked away. The year he went with Stuckey was the same year the XR1 debuted. They should have waited a year. Speaking of Stuckey they seemed to really tail off last year. EPJ didn't seem to be a threat at many of the Lucas shows. Maybe they'll hit on a few things this year and be back in the mix.Was scrolling thru pics from PRI and noticed Tony Jackson Jr's new BRWC with what appears to be a Club 29 sticker on the spoiler end plate.
    The lanigan Stuckey combo started before the xr1 came out i don't remember the exact year but i beleive it was just after lanigans championship all the cars up until 19 were built at Stuckeys and the"club" cars got assembled at lanigans

I just heard a rumour Thursday night that Barry Wright has pretty much retired and Lanigan was taking over that deal.l had all ways figured Lance would take over when Barry slowed down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    The lanigan Stuckey combo started before the xr1 came out i don't remember the exact year but i beleive it was just after lanigans championship all the cars up until 19 were built at Stuckeys and the"club" cars got assembled at lanigans
    Maybe at the end of the year, but he stepped away from Rocket just as the XR1 debuted. The XR1 also made an end of the year debut as Josh ran the 1st one at the DTWC or World Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    It was 2014.

Tony Jackson Jr is in a new chassis, no way.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default CnB

I thought the exact same thing when I saw that pic lol. He changes chassis more than he does underwear.
    If BIG MAC ATTACK reads this thread, he can for sure set the time line and chassis fab/assembly questions straight.

Tony’s has the Barry Wright for probably 5 months now

Well, give him a couple more and he’ll have something else.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.