Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    They got paid a bunch of money to get beat up on by Sheppy, but more power to em.
    I dunno man. That’s a lot better competition now for Sheppy and Weiss isn’t on an island anymore.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Has the last decade been that boring...only if you are hooked on dod...

Default Lol

Certainly not groundbreaking amazing news. A team got a good multi year deal and is following WoO. Okay

I think it’s dumb to have all three on one tour. Money talks I know. But, three people with the same sponsorship, basically the same team, fighting for wins. Have Madden or Bloomer run Lucas, and leave Ricky on the WoO tour with whoever doesn’t go Lucas. I think this blows up in their face.

I see Madden getting into it with either Scott or Ricky. Just don’t think this is a good idea. Could be wrong.

Though definitely not some earth shattering news. Great for SBR, for everyone else, so so.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by wfofan View Post
    Has the last decade been that boring...only if you are hooked on dod...
    I am on DoD and they highly overstated this announcement.

I still think sheppard comes out on top. Not taking anything away from the drydene gang. I think u will see some close finishs.

"I think it’s dumb to have all three on one tour. Money talks I know. But, three people with the same sponsorship, basically the same team, fighting for wins. Have Madden or Bloomer run Lucas, and leave Ricky on the WoO tour with whoever doesn’t go Lucas. I think this blows up in their face."

I agree 100%.....Drydene could get a lot more bang for their sponsorship buck if the teams were split between the two series. Thought the same thing when NOS Energy Drink sponsored the USAC sprint car series last year and then also sponsored three or four teams on the same tour. That being said, I think the talk of the demise of the WOOLMS can now be put to rest.... A pretty stout field now in my opinion.

Overblown I guess, I said it but now that I think about it. It’s their job to get us knuckleheads talking about it. We took the cheese.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Quote Originally Posted by SLURRING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Got your crystal ball out again there blackie... I mean Richie? 
    Wrong person there SIS!

Go back and re listen. He said he thought it was big news. You d!ckheads are the ones that blew it out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Go back and re listen. He said he thought it was big news. You d!ckheads are the ones that blew it out of the water.
    I prefer a$$hole jeez.

Default BT

Yeah they are both pretty darn stout now(series), but we are on the same page on all on one series.

If that's big news to him, he'd probably stroke out if he actually reported real big news.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Of course it’s been blown out of proportion...Bloomquist gets a splinter in his finger and this forum will blow up as if aliens have just landed on the Lincoln Memorial.

So wait? Bloomquist is back ???

And yep, that was funny as he ll ride.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So wait? Bloomquist is back ???

And yep, that was funny as he ll ride.
    I didn't know he went anywhere
    IF YOU AINT WINNING YOU PROBABLY AINT LEADING!

Bloomer jumped ship.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIPPING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I didn't know he went anywhere
    He fell out of a turnip truck down in Daytona a while back..........broke up a bunch of stuff.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I hope Bloomquist like his new retirement series.
    Only in racing does a person knowingly put on a dud show, and then blames everyone else for not appreciating their dud show.

He was still around. Never went away anywhere...
    IF YOU AINT WINNING YOU PROBABLY AINT LEADING!

One big loser in this deal will be the Gopher 50 at Deer Creek. With Deer Creek selecting Lucas sanction , I don't see Shepherd , Bloomquist, or Madden racing there then.