Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    One big loser in this deal will be the Gopher 50 at Deer Creek. With Deer Creek selecting Lucas sanction , I don't see Shepherd , Bloomquist, or Madden racing there then.
    Oh my god..... dear lord please help the Gopher f’n 50..... lol

Maybe if it paid more than $12k...
    IF YOU AINT WINNING YOU PROBABLY AINT LEADING!

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    I hope Bloomquist like his new retirement series.
    Because Sheppard, Madden, Weiss, etc are so easy. JD has owned Lucas, so there’s that.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Ride

Very funny. But we will have to wait till his exam and diagnosis is completed on here first. The people in the know are on here supposedly.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

So why take 3 cars, weiss, bloomer and madden to a race and not have 1 team run lucas. I don't think your going to see bloomer in the seat night after night. The sands of time are running out on him. That motorcycle wreck changed his plans for sure.

I think Bloomquist wants to go head to head with team rocket and get a bigger pc of the chassis business. What better way to do than bring 3 teams to a race near you. Was this earth shattering news ? No, just a lot of bla bla bla.

Go team blue. There's a traveling side show coming to see how a real professional team does it. I wonder if wal-mart has any alarm clocks left near team 0 HQ

The big boom was more like a small pop. Interesting alignment though, have to think Mallory had a lot to do with it all. My curiosity is how much or how little SBR crosses over into LOLMDS events. East Bay could be interesting.
    I hate time trials.

The last thing this sport needs is the best funded teams getting more money. This will have no positive effect on the sport.

A sponsor is willing to dump large money into the world of dirt late models for maximum exposure of their company.
    What the he11 is wrong with that?
    Feel free to cut a substantially large check and sponsor whoever you like.

I wonder if Bloomers car will be white too ??????
    Might grow on me later but, I have to say I don't care much for Madden's color.

I wonder why Bloomer wasn't at the Big Press release.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    The big boom was more like a small pop. Interesting alignment though, have to think Mallory had a lot to do with it all. My curiosity is how much or how little SBR crosses over into LOLMDS events. East Bay could be interesting.
    Sommers not Mallory.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    So why take 3 cars, weiss, bloomer and madden to a race and not have 1 team run lucas. I don't think your going to see bloomer in the seat night after night. The sands of time are running out on him. That motorcycle wreck changed his plans for sure.

I think Bloomquist wants to go head to head with team rocket and get a bigger pc of the chassis business. What better way to do than bring 3 teams to a race near you. Was this earth shattering news ? No, just a lot of bla bla bla.

Go team blue. There's a traveling side show coming to see how a real professional team does it. I wonder if wal-mart has any alarm clocks left near team 0 HQ
    I think Weiss and Madden are far from a side show. Just Scott can be one. Though he does have over 600 wins, so there’s that.

Quote Originally Posted by DLC View Post
    I wonder if Bloomers car will be white too ??????
    Might grow on me later but, I have to say I don't care much for Madden's color.

I wonder why Bloomer wasn't at the Big Press release.
    I think Maddens car is pretty darn sharp looking. Said he had a prior commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by play4kps View Post
    The last thing this sport needs is the best funded teams getting more money. This will have no positive effect on the sport.
    I don’t think Scott is nearly as flush with cash as you think. Nice stuff yes, but he has a priority issue.

Quote Originally Posted by DLC View Post
    I wonder if Bloomers car will be white too ??????Might grow on me later but, I have to say I don't care much for Madden's color.I wonder why Bloomer wasn't at the Big Press release.
    https://twitter.com/coleperkins12/st...10043035144193 Scott was at an event with his daughter

Bloomer isn’t anywhere near a big money operation. I doubt the Drydene cash improves that situation all that much, either.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Default CnB

Yep, wrong last name, thanks for the correction.
    I hate time trials.

The big dogs mainly stay in the WoO and Lucas series. If, these two series didn't exist, the well funded guys would be in the lower venues eating up all the little dogs puppy chow...... That would be bad for the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Scott has never cared for East Bay much, and that track doesn't fit Bloomquist cars. I wouldn't be surprised if they all skip East Bay entirely now.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    Scott has never cared for East Bay much, and that track doesn't fit Bloomquist cars. I wouldn't be surprised if they all skip East Bay entirely now.
    Hit Screven for $20k instead
    IF YOU AINT WINNING YOU PROBABLY AINT LEADING!

Just got the email from DirtVision fast pass now includes Late Models and Sprints plus other WRG events for the same price of $39 per month. I wonder if this is the big news - this is bigger than the Madden/Bloomquist partnership at growing the sport IMO.