Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 233
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    152

    Default Big News Coming Thursday?

    In the first episode of his new "Rigsby Report" Podcast, the DoD co-founder hinted to some major news coming out of PRI on Thursday.

    My guess is that Bloomquist and Madden will join Ricky Weiss with the Drydene sponsorship and all 3 of them will take their best shot at B-Shep and the Rocket bunch.

    Anybody know the real news and want to divulge it earlier?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlidinDirty View Post
    In the first episode of his new "Rigsby Report" Podcast, the DoD co-founder hinted to some major news coming out of PRI on Thursday.

    My guess is that Bloomquist and Madden will join Ricky Weiss with the Drydene sponsorship and all 3 of them will take their best shot at B-Shep and the Rocket bunch.

    Anybody know the real news and want to divulge it earlier?
    I heard that too. He said it was some of the biggest news in the industry in the last decade. I am very curious as well.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlidinDirty View Post
    In the first episode of his new "Rigsby Report" Podcast, the DoD co-founder hinted to some major news coming out of PRI on Thursday.

    My guess is that Bloomquist and Madden will join Ricky Weiss with the Drydene sponsorship and all 3 of them will take their best shot at B-Shep and the Rocket bunch.

    Anybody know the real news and want to divulge it earlier?
    That would be my first guess as well. 2nd guess would be that this will be Bloomer's last full time year racing. 3rd guess would be something special for the World 100 50th Anniv

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Did anyone hear the rumor of the World 100 paying a million dollars to win? I recall Tony Stewart saying he was going to stay with tradition and only increase it by 1,000 for the winners purse.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Slipping to a place near you
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    That would be my first guess as well. 2nd guess would be that this will be Bloomer's last full time year racing. 3rd guess would be something special for the World 100 50th Anniv
    Moyer has said the same thing for years. I don't think Bloomquist for quit full time for awhile. He's mentioned many times.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,007

    Default

    Blue ridge labs steps out from behind the scenes and acquires the rest of Woo, New series to run open tires?

    Official Race results will now be posted when the checkered flag actually falls?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Burgettstown, PA
    Posts
    2,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    Did anyone hear the rumor of the World 100 paying a million dollars to win? I recall Tony Stewart saying he was going to stay with tradition and only increase it by 1,000 for the winners purse.
    Since they've already sold tickets and there wasn't a big price increase that ship has sailed.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    7,446

    Default

    Madden and/or Boomer going to the WoO wouldn't be this big, earth shattering news that they're teasing. Madden would be going back to the WoO after being off the tour for all of a half a season. Sure, Bloomer going back would be different, but he's flirted with the idea of going back off an on for years.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

    Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Live national tv coverage
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Live TV coverage for every Lucas race would be fantastic!
    Last edited by GottaGoFast; 12-10-2019 at 12:51 PM.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    Live TV coverage for every Lucas race would be fanatstic!
    To bad they barely even allow video coverage

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    7,446

    Default

    Live television on the whole is a dying medium. Every day more an more people cut cable. It's nowhere near the golden goose it used to be.

    Streaming is future of all media, and dirt racing on the whole was way out in front of that one already. The connectivity infrastructure needs to be updated at a lot of places, though.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

    Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    sweet home alabama
    Posts
    3,445

    Default

    No more emergency provisionals!!!!!
    2020 Races - 1 & 2, Lucas at East Bay, Winternationals Night 5 & 6 3, Lucas at All Tech 4, MSCCS at ECM 5, Lucas at Magnolia 6, Lucas at TST ....Next up - SAS at ECM

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Bloomers going to be racing specifically in Illinois because of the legalization of weed? Look out summernationals!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,007

    Default

    Weed is legal now in Illinois????

    Well, now I don't wonder why as much......thanks for enlightening me.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLURRING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Bloomers going to be racing specifically in Illinois because of the legalization of weed? Look out summernationals!!
    With the injuries he has received,he is eligible!
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    The more I think about it, I'm thinking it is likely team Bloomer signs with WoO; because Rigsby says its people moving... early at PRI is when WRG does their signing announcements of drivers. I would agree, that if that's the big announcement, it has been greatly over stated/blown by Michael.

    Every Lucas Oil Race live with every Saturday night Live on Mav as well as LORTV would be this type of bombshell news, but drivers switching no. Even if it's some head Lucas Oil officials moving to WoO, I don't see where'd it'd be some bombshell to the industry.
    "The Wise One"

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Slipping to a place near you
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Madden and/or Boomer going to the WoO wouldn't be this big, earth shattering news that they're teasing. Madden would be going back to the WoO after being off the tour for all of a half a season. Sure, Bloomer going back would be different, but he's flirted with the idea of going back off an on for years.
    Exactly.........

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Slipping to a place near you
    Posts
    153

    Default

    It's series or track news.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,119

    Default

    What's the odds that it gets leaked/scooped on 4m before the show.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.