Default Checking in, Hello ….

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

After lurking 4M for many-many years, and finally signing up a few years ago - I really hate for this to be my first post on 4M, let alone to be posting area of the forum. Yet I am. I am the utmost curious regarding our current political arena. Nothing more, nothing less. No axe to grind, and to each his own. Be it Left or Right, far Left or far Right, or like myself, neither, thus taking more of a “vet everything myself”, libertarian or moderate approach to politics. In the end I am curious regarding our current political arena. Therefore I thought I might chime-in as I am interested in (Question) where one gets their daily news source and political education regarding, thus to form their own personal opinion, views, and viewpoints.

That said, I guess I’ve been sucked in to the 4M Tailgate. Please keep it respectful and civil and I will reciprocate. And please don’t answer the question for someone else. And I look forward to your replies.

Thanks for reading,

Lurker
    Last edited by lurker; 12-11-2019 at 04:53 AM.

Well honesty is the best policy and we can all see that this is not your FIRST post so I believe you have some SPLAININ TO DO !

My first start a thread post (this one) was pending approval from a moderator. That is what the notification said when I pushed enter. I had to PM Modjr so I could post.

Did he tell you not to get chippy or to hit the newbie thread?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH R0LLER View Post
    I'm pretty sure SISTER SIDEWAYS is one of the ladies he is talking about and not sure if her brother (SOON to be sister) SLIDDING if his insurance goes through with the surgery.
    One of your family members that your speaking of there HIGH ROLLER? 🤔🤔

Do you have a complete control room full of computers to do multipal post? I know u have a library of usernames. JW

the south , where im from , was highly democratic until the 70,s when we sent a democratic bumbling fool to Washington named Jimmy Carter , which by the way is why we will probably never have a serious candidate from here again , any way , a fellow named Ronald Reagan , to whom i placed my first vote for pres for at age 18 , came along and saved this country , now we have some one as good or better but will not be allowed full potential , but to answer your question lurker , there is only one source , for me , to get my " daily news source " , FOX news , now i do occasionally look elsewhere , but it is the same old trump hating sh!t no matter what other source you choose and the majority of there info is not backed up by facts.......

C span for the political stuff.......watch them live and then form my own opinion.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

These monkeys keep it simple and respectful.... schit I've been on here since like early two thousands. It can, and will get a lil vicious at times. All kinds name calling and schit. Its like we all in grade school. Welcome to the Tailgate section. To rest you gentle men, hope you all doing well guys!!

weezz getin by nate , how every thing be in yo world????

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    weezz getin by nate , how every thing be in yo world????
    everything going good! still here alive and kicking!