Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traitor Alert

Default Traitor Alert

Russians were at the White House again today. Don't fret all you Russiacans, Donald was just getting his marching orders from the Kremlin.

Dam, I thought you were coming clean about your false patriotism finally........the thread title ya know?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Russians were at the White House again today. Don't fret all you Russiacans, Donald was just getting his marching orders from the Kremlin.
    Is that worse than getting them from little rock?

Crash did you see the conman on tv and telling everyone that he warned Russian foreign minister Lavrov not to meddled in our up coming elections. Then when the reports asked RFM Lavrov about the conman's remark he indicated elections didn't come up.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Crash did you see the conman on tv and telling everyone that he warned Russian foreign minister Lavrov not to meddled in our up coming elections. Then when the reports asked RFM Lavrov about the conman's remark he indicated elections didn't come up.
    Are you implying that our president lied to us? Tell me it isn't so.

Crash the conman doesn't lie. Just ask all the republicans on this site. The conman is just misunderstood.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Misunderstood??? You mean like the dem machine misunderstanding how sick of the dem fleecing most of working America had become by 2016????

you mean like that?

LOL you Trump haters are sick. You really are. Pathetic, might be a better word. If you are too ignorant to understand the job of a President, you might want to go back to the racing section. Tell me one more time I am gullible. Morons. LOOLOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    LOL you Trump haters are sick. You really are. Pathetic, might be a better word. If you are too ignorant to understand the job of a President, you might want to go back to the racing section. Tell me one more time I am gullible. Morons. LOOLOOOL
    Heck Trump doesn't know the job of President that's why he's in the mess he is in lmao!!!

You are gullible there now do you feel better lol

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    The "better word" would be BRAINWASHED.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Heck Trump doesn't know the job of President that's why he's in the mess he is in lmao!!!

Just give up already kido.... I really hate laughing at you in the way I do. Smh lol.....

All kidding aside kid.......what exactly would be your version of a presidential job description.

Not some cut and paste nonsense that you put no thought into, but your actual thoughts on what presidents are supposed to do as their main purpose.

I will warn you ahead of time......I'm going to pick it apart if you are going to try and make any presidential comparisons in your answer.....because that's not what I'm asking you.

All the comparisons can come after you actually answer the question of ......what is the job of a president, since clearly by the post above you think that your current president doesn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    The "better word" would be BRAINWASHED.
    Nope, not brainwashed ......but it does start with a B.

Rhymes with slut dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Nope, not brainwashed ......but it does start with a B.

Rhymes with slut dirt.
    His what hurt??

Just give up already kido.... I really hate laughing at you in the way I do. Smh lol.....
    Keep laughing at me I don't care. Maybe you will live longer because, your laughing more and if that's the case I'm all for it. lol lol lol

Keep laughing at me I don't care. Maybe you will live longer because, your laughing more and if that's the case I'm all for it. lol lol lol
    Lol.... If thats the case there will be quite a few of us who'll be on this wonderful rock for a very long time..........

Lol.... If thats the case there will be quite a few of us who'll be on this wonderful rock for a very long time..........
    Rock on brother lol

https://www.promiseskept.com/

The mess is in your head.

Horowitz verifies the bar is low to start an investigation. He then says the continuing of said investigation in response to Rep Senators when ask if he thought it was incompetence and bias or both, he said absolutely. 17 errors of this caliber are completely inexcusable, but his job was to bring in the report. I am summing it up, but this is what it amounting to. Dems bloviated about complete nonsense, asking the man questions that any idiot was say yes to. If there was a corrupt AG should he be prosecuted? DUH
    If a President commits treason, should he be persecuted? DUH
    What a bunch of morons. LOLOL

Loud sound coming out of DC......yep, still a backfire.

Should we buy pelosi and schiff a new carb all together? That whole thing is poppin and wheezing like a bad night at the Taco Bell.