Default PRI Press Releases and Pics

So where does one go for all the scoops from PRI if one doesn't have a DirtOnDirt subscripton? I cancelled mine a while back but I forgot about their PRI coverage. It's usually pretty comprehensive when it comes to Dirt Late Model news. I know Willy's Carbs was supposed to be releasing something big at PRI and I can't seem to find any info on that, even on their Instagram or website. I just like to stay in the loop as much as I can.

Picture part is easy, those will be all over Social Media. The info part, no one beats DoD on, I'm in the same boat as you.

follow the hashtags. #pri2019 on most social media sites will give you all the FREE info that you need. Important stuff will get posted here sooner or later
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

Check out InsidePRI on youtube for a bunch of interviews.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

I noticed Dirt Late Model Nation's Facebook Updates are up to date. https://www.facebook.com/dirtlatemod...13435392158286
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!