Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Woo vs lucas

They go to most major team shops..

So you did post something that wasn't true right? You said they begged then they didn't so which is it? I dont blame them for asking but to so they were begging is just plain ignorant bit I dont expect anything less from you.

Exactly Dlmfan123 but of course pierce c0ck jockeys have to use to prove how great he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    They go to most major team shops..
    They probably only stopped there because it was either on the way to Babb's shop or on the way home lol
    IF YOU AINT WINNING YOU PROBABLY AINT LEADING!

I’m sure the folks at Lucas sent agents to every shop in the country immediately after they found out Scott and Chris were running the WOO series. I’m sure it happens that way every time. Yep, that’s how it works lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Dirt late models aren't exactly thriving all across America. As far as growing, that would be the number of weekly tracks that no longer run super lates. Crate/Limited lates are growing in numbers because of the reduced cost. Having two touring series does increase the money available to the top teams. TV and streaming have increased the popularity of the top 2 series but local car counts and fan attendance suffer at many tracks.
    Yes SLM's are definitely on the way out at most tracks as far as being a weekly division, but at the same time there has been a increase in regional tours with more tracks hosting regional shows and the two national touring series as well, this is good for the sport. The regional teams can travel too a couple of shows each weekend paying way better than what they can earn racing as a weekly division as long as the travel distance is within reason. As far as the limiteds and crates, they are definitely growing their ranks at most tracks and the future looks great as they will be the feeder system for the regional and national tours as they move up the ladder into Supers.

Why would Lucas even need to do that?
    IF YOU AINT WINNING YOU PROBABLY AINT LEADING!

Default scott brothers

I wonder if Bloomer could get the Scott brothers to go to woo and then he would have 5 cars on the same tour?

Quote Originally Posted by DirtPhantom View Post
    Yes SLM's are definitely on the way out at most tracks as far as being a weekly division, but at the same time there has been a increase in regional tours with more tracks hosting regional shows and the two national touring series as well, this is good for the sport. The regional teams can travel too a couple of shows each weekend paying way better than what they can earn racing as a weekly division as long as the travel distance is within reason. As far as the limiteds and crates, they are definitely growing their ranks at most tracks and the future looks great as they will be the feeder system for the regional and national tours as they move up the ladder into Supers.
    I guess one of us see the glass as half full, the other half empty. To me that feeder system has went both ways as there have been a lot more drivers go from lates to crates and mods then have moved up. Unfortunately many of the drivers moving down are really good drivers and some of those moving up have little talent but a Daddy with a fat wallet. Personally I just can't see how local tracks not having late models is good for the sport.