Thread: Hell Tour??

Default Hell Tour??

With Shirley running the Lucas would it be a safe assumption Bobby is going to run the Tour and who if anyone do you think can give him a run for the title? As exciting as it is watchinghime pound the cushion I sometimes think he is his own worse enemy the way he hammers on his equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    With Shirley running the Lucas would it be a safe assumption Bobby is going to run the Tour and who if anyone do you think can give him a run for the title? As exciting as it is watchinghime pound the cushion I sometimes think he is his own worse enemy the way he hammers on his equipment.
    I bet Shirley runs it too... he has done this “I’m running Lucas/WoO...” before and sucked and ran the SummerNationals... I don’t expect this year to be any different

Dennis erb should run it. He’s good on the 1/4 mile Midwest dirt

I'm sure Moyer will run half of it and bail while leading the points and come back two nights later run another week or so then bail again.
    IF YOU AINT WINNING YOU PROBABLY AINT LEADING!

Hope Babb will get things changed around and will give a run at it. I just hope for a chassis change for him as the xr1/rocket is not his answer 8 years in it and 2 solid years not good.

I think Frank Heckenast Jr. will run it again. Looks like Tanner English will be running most, if not all, of the shows as well.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Hope Babb will get things changed around and will give a run at it. I just hope for a chassis change for him as the xr1/rocket is not his answer 8 years in it and 2 solid years not good.
    8 years in a xr1 😂😂😂

that's why I put xr1/ rocket.