Default Billy Moyer Sr + Capital

Just looked at Gateway's pre-entry list and it shows Moyer entered racing a Capital chassis. Is he driving for someone else or did he switch chassis for 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Just looked at Gateway's pre-entry list and it shows Moyer entered racing a Capital chassis. Is he driving for someone else or did he switch chassis for 2020?
    He was running capital towards the end of the year in 2019!

Thanks, somehow I missed that...... I thought he was in a Black Diamond.

Why is he selling his tshirt trailer.

I wish he would just Freaking RETIRE FOR GOOD!!

Quote Originally Posted by rc75 View Post
    The man is a legend in his own time and won't be driving forever. What's your hurry? He has earned the right to stay in it as long as he dang well chooses. That's up to him. Not you or me...

He has actually ran better since switching to Capital

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    He has actually ran better since switching to Capital
    There weren’t very many good black diamonds in 2019

I saw he was 3rd fast in qualifying, that gives him front row starting spot in the 3rd heat. Pretty good for and old hall of fame driver.

He ran the Capital @ FALS in October for the Frenzy. He looked good in it and led a big portion of the race until BShep drove by him with 7 left and dropped him to 2nd in the final rundown

I know HTF has kinda rekindled interest in Capital, but I was surprised this was Billy's choice of chassis. He did run well with it out the box, but to me, it isn't exactly a proven product on the big stage as of yet. I know they were pretty good 7 or 8 years ago, but a lot of guys jumped ship after that. Best of luck to Billy, hope he finds what he's looking for in the Capital and keep racing as long as it makes sense for him to. Would've expected him to go with Mastersbilt or Barry Wright or GRT before Capital since he's had success and relationships with them in the past, but Marshall is a good man and maybe this collaboration will prove fruitful for both.

Not me. I still think he can get it done. But he needs to quit mentioning retirement.

Blooper fan ? smh

Quote Originally Posted by joeboo View Post
    Blooper fan ? smh
    Oh yes joe tard, rc75, definitely signifies a Bloomer fan. Any actual dirt late model fan, Bloomer or not, RESPECTS the skill of both. And believes they can retire whenever they dam well please. But we all know, the only thing you post is to spew trash about Bloomer, so do carry on.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Oh yes joe tard, rc75, definitely signifies a Bloomer fan. Any actual dirt late model fan, Bloomer or not, RESPECTS the skill of both. And believes they can retire whenever they dam well please. But we all know, the only thing you post is to spew trash about Bloomer, so do carry on.
    Hey D!ck it was a joke , and certainly not directed at you , but I see once again the spokesman for Bloop showed up with a pocket full of pennies.

Guys like you give plenty of ammo to spew trash ,but I won't go down that road..and yes one would think an actual fan would indeed respect the skill and let him retire whenever they (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) well please as you put it , but some don't.
    Sorry if you got butt hurt and have a rash from my little funny.

Now I am off to watch my favorite old man, back of the pack , in the way , cherry picking driver battle a few more times .
    Happy New year Chupp and Bloop fan.

P.S. rc 75 sorry if I offended you by putting you into the same bag as the huggers.

I heard Billy be back in a Shaw here shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by joeboo View Post
    Hey D!ck it was a joke , and certainly not directed at you , but I see once again the spokesman for Bloop showed up with a pocket full of pennies.

Guys like you give plenty of ammo to spew trash ,but I won't go down that road..and yes one would think an actual fan would indeed respect the skill and let him retire whenever they (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) well please as you put it , but some don't.
    Sorry if you got butt hurt and have a rash from my little funny.

Now I am off to watch my favorite old man, back of the pack , in the way , cherry picking driver battle a few more times .
    Happy New year Chupp and Bloop fan.

P.S. rc 75 sorry if I offended you by putting you into the same bag as the huggers.
    I prefer a$$hole, but d!ck will suffice.

Pocket full of pennies, lol, oh yes, pennies. I won’t go down that road. Okay, it’s exactly wtf you did, it’s what you do every time you open up your sword polisher on here.

It’s all you ever do on here, whine about Bloomer, which yeah, he gives plenty of ammo. Not I, Scott. And I call him out on it. But at least do it when it makes sense. Not just cause you ain’t got nothing to b!tch about right now. And someone makes some dumb comment about Moyer.

Spew all the trash you want, it’s all you do anyway.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Once again C and B fan your 2 cents worth. No I didn't go down that road .. if I did I'm sure I could find pure gold in your 10k plus posts of you talking out of your a$$. You do realize when you do that , your voice might change , but your breath smells the same?

Like I said, it was a joke. It had nothing to do with you. If rc75 is offended by my bloomer comment I will gladly explain to him that IT WAS A JOKE ! Why did you even feel the need to comment on it ??

Don't confuse being fed up with people like you thinking they own 4m and running the pierce fans off along with many others as spewing trash . It's just being tired of reading it year after year.

Look in the mirror dude ! Have a nice night.