Thread: E85 carb

Default E85 carb

Looking for some info on converting or purchasing a used e85 carb. Thinking about trying it but i don't know if i wanna shell out new carb money from my regular carb guy just yet. I have a good gas carburetor and a good methanol carb that are good potential conversion candidates

Shannon (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)erson with Rapture Racing Carburetors. 7068886855

Mark Sullens E85 carbs .com ....he is the best on E85 Ive found...I have one and he does both new and conversions...

Quote Originally Posted by drgracer392 View Post
    Mark Sullens E85 carbs .com ....he is the best on E85 Ive found...I have one and he does both new and conversions...
    I saw his page and he has really good prices and alot if good info. The only thing that had me a little hesitant was the fact that i didn't see any thing but drag cars on his site.

change the jets in your methanol carb and use it , i have a C & S methanol carb running on e85 now and that was all we did , i did call C & S about this and they they said this was all i had to do and gave me a good starting point on jets which fell a little less than the middle between gas and methanol.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I saw his page and he has really good prices and alot if good info. The only thing that had me a little hesitant was the fact that i didn't see any thing but drag cars on his site.
    He does quite a few dirt cars, and the drivability is awesome....that is what counts..

Quote Originally Posted by drgracer392 View Post
    He does quite a few dirt cars, and the drivability is awesome....that is what counts..
    When looking on the site i don't see the name mark sullen. I only set there name rob. Just trying to make sure i talk to the right guy

JDR probably has the best E-85 circle track stuff available. I think Smith can build E-85 stuff too.

http://www.marksullense85carburetors.com/contact.html

Go here and and call him.
    His shop is right down the road from mine and so I can attest to his abilities on Drag AND roundy round stuff. There aren't any drag strips around the Middle Missouri to even cater too. Mark does sell all over though. He charged me only $485 to convert my Proform bodied 750 gas carb to E85. Never been an issue.

we run a jdr and it works well. good tech support as well