Default Drop the Mods at Gateway

The mods are the ones tearing the crap out of the track and rutting the pi$$ out of it. Besides there are way too many of them. Midgets are really a show to see. The late models are ok, but the midgets are the stars of this event for my. 💰

IMO
    The race wasn't initially created for midgets. They have their own indoor shows. It was put on for the Late Models and Mods. This is technically their show. Midgets where just added. Let the LM and Mod have their own indoor show. Mods put on a good show as well.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

I know...but the midgets are clearly the best race. It just is. I love the late models...wish the track could be a bit bigger for them but it’s better than nothing 👍

OR ...... completely do away with it
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Quote Originally Posted by ride height View Post
    The mods are the ones tearing the crap out of the track and rutting the pi$$ out of it. Besides there are way too many of them. Midgets are really a show to see. The late models are ok, but the midgets are the stars of this event for my. 
    Track has been trash before the mods touched it every time.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Can't just put dirt down and have high powered cars running on it. It turns out to be the same thing every year and will continue to do so. A baja track. It needs to be compacted tight for days to form a hard base layer.

Once again too many fans Vijay Jay gets wounded but yet their pocket book minimally invested.........ask most drivers and they'll tell you this looks like fun

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Once again too many fans Vijay Jay gets wounded but yet their pocket book minimally invested.........ask most drivers and they'll tell you this looks like fun
    A lot also don't like tearing stuff up.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

No they don't but instantly it's the modified that drug show out. How about dirt to wall allowing cars to drive up wall, fence repair, and slow wrecker work being cause of drug out show? Lord the 1 LM c-main only took half hour for no reason but stupidity over driving

I was going to say, this was posted last night and the mods hadn't even been on the track yet. So I guess someone will have to explain how they had anything to do with that mess last night.