Default Dirt Draft 4m Fantasy

How many of you here have/play the dirt draft app?

With the ability to now create your own private games, I was wondering if there would be any interest in doing a year long league (starting with Vado and ending with the Dome and doing every Lucas oil and WoO race as well as the Dream and World)?

I’d post the link to the lobby for all races that weekend on here on Wednesday or Thursday each week and I can easily copy the results and tally them to post here after each weekends events.

For a little added fun, I’m thinking maybe make it a 50-100 pt buy in and split the payout between the top 5-10 finishers depending on how many play.

Let me know what you think and if any of you all would be interested in participating, and if you don’t already have the app, I’d encourage you to look into it. It’s a lot of fun for only $6/month and they have a lot of good prizes to pick from if you accumulate enough points.

I play. How does a private league work? Do we still play in the public league to get points?

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    I play. How does a private league work? Do we still play in the public league to get points?
    I don’t see what you wouldn’t be able to play the public leagues and a private one for the same event. I haven’t made a private league yet but just by going thru the settings, you can choose the min and max of players you want to let in as well as set a “buy-in” value and pay out percentages if you want to add an entry fee.

Driver values and points appear to be the exact same as the public league. Basically everything’s the same as the public league except for the option to add an entry fee and you’ll only be scored against players that have the password to that lobby

I’m in for what it’s worth

I have been playing a few months. I might be interested.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I've been playing, I'd probably be involved too.

I've been playing for a while so I would be interested.

I might consider it.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

I’d be interested

The initial roster is available now on DirtDraft.com for the Hangover at 411 Speedway. A bit delayed as we struggled to get firm confirmations from enough drivers.

Got my picks in. I'll look to maybe edit them tomorrow depending on who else enters the show.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

I made a private session for the 411 race for any of you all that would like to join

100 pt entry fee

Link to join
    https://dirtdraft.com/private_contest/join/28483

Password = test

I'm in, I logged in an just missed the 411 race, our we picking for vado too?

Quote Originally Posted by george w View Post
    I'm in, I logged in an just missed the 411 race, our we picking for vado too?
    Yeah we will do Vado as well as every WoO and Lucas race that dirt draft has a contest for. I will probably wait until the 1st to put a link up for The Vado events.

No problem I'll do my best to keep up, I appreciate the response and I'm lookin forward to it

The initial roster for Vado WoO Dirt Late Models and USRA Modifieds is now available on Dirt Draft. The roster for Saturday and Sunday will be added the night before as salary values for each driver might adjust based on results.