Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A few thoughts

Default A few thoughts

Racing used to be kinda affordable...........
    We survived Bush.....Clinton.....Bush......Obama........We WILL survive Trump........
    I hear...Trump Is killing the environment......Ummm...Nature always wins.....
    If you're gonna impeach....Do it fairly.......
    If Trumps dirty......I don't want him in office anyway..........
    If Trumps clean......Investigate everybody.....Both parties....Drain the swamp........
    Racing used to be fun.......
    Time was we could disagree without hating.......

These are just my thoughts......Don't blame 4m or any political party........

juss sayin.................BB

hadn't saw that user name up in a while , good to hear from you , and with much wisdom .......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    hadn't saw that user name up in a while , good to hear from you , and with much wisdom .......
    Stayed away because I won't get attacked and hang around............
    A man once told me "If at 20 you're not a Democrat...You have no heart.....If you're 50 and not a Republican....You have no brain"............
    I miss the days when we had such good times on 4m...........
    I lost my wife of 47 years this past January......
    Maybe I'll come around a bit more.........Never know........BB

i am so sorry to hear that $bill , i cant imagine how tough that is , especially this time of year , i pray she is in a better place , but do drop in from time to time , it will probably never be the same here but it is still a lo of fun .......

Quote Originally Posted by $bill View Post
    Racing used to be kinda affordable...........
    We survived Bush.....Clinton.....Bush......Obama........We WILL survive Trump........
    I hear...Trump Is killing the environment......Ummm...Nature always wins.....
    If you're gonna impeach....Do it fairly.......
    If Trumps dirty......I don't want him in office anyway..........
    If Trumps clean......Investigate everybody.....Both parties....Drain the swamp........
    Racing used to be fun.......
    Time was we could disagree without hating.......

These are just my thoughts......Don't blame 4m or any political party........

juss sayin.................BB

Our country will NOT survive without Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I can't believe what is a group of people running for office right now . To think
    that so many would vote for one , at this time in our country will make you wonder
    what happen to our country . When you can become a government employee and
    become a millionare . And then think the man that has gave up so much to run this
    country is the criminal . Then be OK with the last Vice President that is running for
    office , In a scandal with Billions in involved , and , an actual crime, and want to
    impeach the current president for exposing the swamp . Just astounding . You are
    right ZERO25 , I only imagine what will happen , if he were not the President .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    I can't believe what is a group of people running for office right now . To think
    that so many would vote for one , at this time in our country will make you wonder
    what happen to our country . When you can become a government employee and
    become a millionare . And then think the man that has gave up so much to run this
    country is the criminal . Then be OK with the last Vice President that is running for
    office , In a scandal with Billions in involved , and , an actual crime, and want to
    impeach the current president for exposing the swamp . Just astounding . You are
    right ZERO25 , I only imagine what will happen , if he were not the President .
    Trump is to the past presidential regime, like Raid is to a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)roach!

He's gottem scattering for cover!

Well said Zero25.
    8/13/16

You have to be kidding right. This happens to be the stupidest post ever on 4m.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Even śtupider and more ambiguous than the bloomer returning soon comment?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

you have to be kidding right. This happens to be the stupidest post ever on 4m.
    keep trying you anti american communist scumbag !

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Even śtupider and more ambiguous than the bloomer returning soon comment?
    Yes I would agree it is even stupider than the bloomer comment.

The country will not survive without Trump.....Barr.....Durham. Trust me, justice will come to Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, and Romney over this Ukraine corruption. Obama....Commey…. and Brennen's cover up of massive illegal spying on American citizens is finally being exposed to the public. The truth is out there, use your head, think for yourself. Power and greed is their motivation and keeping you stupid is their goal.

This country won't survive without trump. PLEASE!!! is this the new talking point. Like the Dems talking point saying Trump has to go or this country won't survive with him in office. Utter nonsense that they get people believing it.

This country won't survive without trump. PLEASE!!! is this the new talking point. Like the Dems talking point saying Trump has to go or this country won't survive with him in office. Utter nonsense that they get people believing it.
    Love it when you talk about yourself believing what they tell you ! You are on the wrong side you idiot !

Not as founded and intended that is certain !

Actually one of the smartest.

You should get the kind of government that YOU are asking for, but leave the rest of us out of it. Then you would realize.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    Actually one of the smartest.

You should get the kind of government that YOU are asking for, but leave the rest of us out of it. Then you would realize.
    and they have another lol

The government I would ask for. For one a more truthful and honest government that would be a ---- good start.

and they have another lol

The government I would ask for. For one a more truthful and honest government that would be a ---- good start.
    We have one, at least in the white house, you are in denial, that's all.

Is the the kind of Congress you prefer???

In their latest effort to ensure illegal votes are cast, Democrat lawmakers in New York and New Jersey are now granting drivers licenses to people with no right to be in this country.

The Driver’s License Access and Privacy Act, also known as the “Green Light Law,” made its official debut in December, permitting any person over 16 years of age to apply for a state driver’s license, regardless of U.S. citizenship.

Under the new law signed by Governor Andrew Cuomo in June, the estimated 940,000 illegal border-crossers, visa overstayers and deportation fugitives residing in the Empire State are eligible for licenses that look no different from those given to U.S. citizens, without providing a U.S. Social Security number, birth certificate or passport.

While illegal immigrants cost American taxpayers about $132 billion every year, issuing illegals licenses makes it easier for the undocumented population to attend medical appointments, grocery shop, commute and take a good-paying job away from American citizen and tell everyone back in their hometowns that living is easy in the United States.

The mockery of federal immigration law also makes it easier to pump unauthorized immigrants into the electorate, which would produce an electoral bonanza for Democrats.

Approximately three-quarters of the estimated 12 to 25 million illegal aliens in the United States are Hispanic and are overwhelmingly more likely to support Democrats than Republicans, according to Pew Research Center National Survey of Latinos. Thirty-one percent of unauthorized immigrant Latinos identify as Democrats and just 4 percent as Republicans.

In addition to leaving our federal elections vulnerable to fraud, a provision of the Green Light Law jeopardizes national security.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signed Driver’s License Access and Privacy Act in June under the condition that it be crafted to prohibit U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials from obtaining DMV records or accessing the New York state ID database.

Blocking access to the state’s database makes it impossible for ICE agents verify the validity of New York state-issued IDs or quickly check the immigration status of anyone they come in contact with, including those with records in violent criminal cases involving human trafficking, child sex crimes, gang activity, and child exploitation, the Department of Homeland Security warns.

“This will protect criminals at the expense of the safety and security of law-abiding New York residents. Besides giving drivers licenses to hundreds of thousands of people who broke our laws and have come to our country illegally, the New York law also blocks DHS law enforcement officers who investigate crimes, like child exploitation, human trafficking, terrorism, the targeting of gang members, sex offenders and drug smuggling, from accessing important public records,” DHS said in a press release.