Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A few thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    We have one, at least in the white house, you are in denial, that's all.
    You should try your hand at comedy some day because, that's some funny ---- right there lol.

Default Wow............

I came back around to see if things might be a little like the "Old days"........
    How does it work where guys who got along great for years are now calling each other everything but human??...........
    All the finger pointing and jabbing is just what the radicals both right and left looking for.......
    We can survive.......We can overcome.....But not if we fall for either narrative..........
    Debate....Argue (a little).....But for Gods sake RESPECT one another..............
    Maybe I came back around for nothing............
    Oh well.........................BB

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    I can't believe what is a group of people running for office right now . To think
    that so many would vote for one , at this time in our country will make you wonder
    what happen to our country . When you can become a government employee and
    become a millionare . And then think the man that has gave up so much to run this
    country is the criminal . Then be OK with the last Vice President that is running for
    office , In a scandal with Billions in involved , and , an actual crime, and want to
    impeach the current president for exposing the swamp . Just astounding . You are
    right ZERO25 , I only imagine what will happen , if he were not the President .
    Well you said it I didn't. lol. Trump's not going to be happy with you tomorrow once he reads this and I quote " And then think the man that gave up so much to run this country is the criminal". He's going to be tweeting some bad stuff about you tomorrow lol. Just kidding man. I couldn't help myself lol.

Quote Originally Posted by $bill View Post
    I came back around to see if things might be a little like the "Old days"........
    How does it work where guys who got along great for years are now calling each other everything but human??...........
    All the finger pointing and jabbing is just what the radicals both right and left looking for.......
    We can survive.......We can overcome.....But not if we fall for either narrative..........
    Debate....Argue (a little).....But for Gods sake RESPECT one another..............
    Bill for me it's all in fun. I don't take it to serious to be honest. There are couple of guys that don't get on here much anymore that I can respect. Believe me we disagree on politics but, we don't let that get in the way of being friendly toward one another. For the most part we don't talk politics much and really never that much at all in the past for that matter. I think we have learned we can disagree without the hate but, as you can tell some can't lol. I just try and have fun on here. I had a fellow racers once tell me the internet is for entertainment purposes only. Don't believe everything you hear or see on the internet. Glad to see you poke your head in and let us know your doing ok.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. Thoughts and prayers to you going into 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by $bill View Post
    If youre looking for intelligent debate this is not the place; constant dem vs pub logjams.
    By design it seems.

You are correct. Sucks here anymore.

this is why this section exist , its better here than in the gossip or tech section , which is my favorite , but as for me personalty , if this section or any other bothers me to the point of running up my blood pressure , then i just simply do not click on it.......

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well you said it I didn't. lol. Trump's not going to be happy with you tomorrow once he reads this and I quote " And then think the man that gave up so much to run this country is the criminal". He's going to be tweeting some bad stuff about you tomorrow lol. Just kidding man. I couldn't help myself lol.
    Hey I know sometimes you can see the crimes the left are getting away with .
    Makes me think somehow you would flip . I know , wishful thinking right . But I can
    say without a doubt , I am glad Trump is our President . I don't want the see what
    the Democrats come up with next , worries me . But reading between the lines , I
    know you see it . But , If the Democrats regain power , we will be sold down the river .

You should try your hand at comedy some day because, that's some funny ---- right there lol.
    I see nothing funny about it at all, nor would any educated, objective person.

I see nothing funny about it at all, nor would any educated, objective person.
    Man you don't have to get all butt hurt over it. lmao.........

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Hey I know sometimes you can see the crimes the left are getting away with .
    Makes me think somehow you would flip . I know , wishful thinking right . But I can
    say without a doubt , I am glad Trump is our President . I don't want the see what
    the Democrats come up with next , worries me . But reading between the lines , I
    know you see it . But , If the Democrats regain power , we will be sold down the river .
    Both commit crimes heck the republicans just had to congressman plead guilty to crimes in the last few months. I'm just wondering when those on the right are going to admit they are no better. My guess will be never.

Man you don't have to get all butt hurt over it. lmao.........
    I'm not, just telling you the straight poop.

Both commit crimes heck the republicans just had to congressman plead guilty to crimes in the last few months. I'm just wondering when those on the right are going to admit they are no better. My guess will be never.
    Which party is letting illegals in and giving them voting rights, which party supports death even at birth, which party wants gun confiscation, which party has sold out this nation to globalists, which party cators to all anti christian organizations, I could go on and on. So knock it off about both parties being equally as bad.

I'm not, just telling you the straight poop.
    That's right what your telling amounts to stratight ---- lmao!!!!

Which party is letting illegals in and giving them voting rights, which party supports death even at birth, which party wants gun confiscation, which party has sold out this nation to globalists, which party cators to all anti christian organizations, I could go on and on. So knock it off about both parties being equally as bad.
    I guess you don't know what both means. Look it up in the dictionary and get back to me.

Thanks for making my point by the way lol

You'll NEVER get the liberals to admit that murdering 3,000 babies every day has far reaching horrendous consequences has on our society!

NOTHING, Republicans do will EVER be that damaging!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    You'll NEVER get the liberals to admit that murdering 3,000 babies every day has far reaching horrendous consequences has on our society!

NOTHING, Republicans do will EVER be that damaging!
    Doesn't stop republicans from killing people. They commit murder as well and even if it is one life that is evil and just as damaging. Doesn't stop the Republicans for supporting the death penalty and murdering innocent people in some cases. Murder is bad no matter how many and how they are murdered. Also don't forget Republicans are part of the statistics as far as babies being aborted but, I will leave that up to those who choose that path and their God to sort that out it's not for me to judge.

I am always amazed at people that support this line up of Democrat Presidential hopefuls... Are you for abortion even after live birth? They are.. Are you for unlimited immigration? They are... Are you for unlimited taxation? They are... Are you for closing down the complete oil and gas contingent in the USA? they are... Are you for being taxed out of existence for "free" health care? They are...

Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Man View Post
    I am always amazed at people that support this line up of Democrat Presidential hopefuls... Are you for abortion even after live birth? They are.. Are you for unlimited immigration? They are... Are you for unlimited taxation? They are... Are you for closing down the complete oil and gas contingent in the USA? they are... Are you for being taxed out of existence for "free" health care? They are...
    And those Democrats won't be elected as President either.

Doesn't stop republicans from killing people. They commit murder as well and even if it is one life that is evil and just as damaging. Doesn't stop the Republicans for supporting the death penalty and murdering innocent people in some cases. Murder is bad no matter how many and how they are murdered. Also don't forget Republicans are part of the statistics as far as babies being aborted but, I will leave that up to those who choose that path and their God to sort that out it's not for me to judge.
    Please show us where Republicans come close to killing 3,000 people/babies each and every day!

Your idea of justification is mind boggling!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Please show us where Republicans come close to killing 3,000 people/babies each and every day!

Your idea of justification is mind boggling!
    There are no justification for killing anyone period no matter if it's 1 or 3,000 and in no way was I trying to justify it just pointing out in those 3,000 some of them are republican women as well so, don't make it out like only Democrats do it. I would rather see none.
    Last edited by kidrock; 12-29-2019 at 10:17 PM.