Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Edit: I understand why everything is how it is and understand fully that I am a nobody and haven’t been around long enough to have an opinion about anything.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Oh cool! I love that place. It has one of the best atmospheres of anywhere we go.

I didn’t know there were any other 4m’s out there. I am gonna be gone for a little while but around July or so, come on by and say hello!
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

Kinda O/T,but my wife and I and our Corgi drove by Dixieland on vacation. We vacationed in the Outer Banks again after almost ten years. We had to cancel the first time due to mother-in-law having health issues,and when we rescheduled Dorian hit. We had to stay inland an extra day,and then we went up to Virginia for a night because they wouldn't let people back in to the OBX. Went by and took a picture or two,and then spent the night in Portsmouth. Rode over to Va Beach to say we had been there and to kill some time. Wish we had stayed there for the night!

Happy New Year!
    Formerly 66#1

Happy New Year from Virginia Beach, Va
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Fayetteville has a new Facebook page. It is Fayetteville Speedway Official. They post video of what is going on there. They have already bulldozed turns 3 & 4. It will be a 3/8 mile and I was told 20 to 25 degree banking. There will also be a outside wall all the way around now. Check them out on Facebook.
    Last edited by Lucky13; 01-02-2020 at 09:36 AM.
    If you aint got dirt, its your own asphalt!

LakeView should be on the schedule....the distance from I-95, or Brinkleyville are not credible reasons.

I don’t know how things are at Lakeview, but I know that there was only about 8 cars that ran every race at Brinkleyville last year. Mostly slow guys will stay home from an I-95 race, so I don’t know if it would actually help with car count. But it might draw the 7 good cars. Maybe. Except we’re getting where limited is starting to go the way of Super around here. Would one round of the challenge at Lakeview push it over the edge? No. But if we look back a few years this little series was started for the same reason Clash was.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.