Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by smooth 32 View Post
    Your user name and what I've seen from your posts pretty much tell the true story, you blooper lover!
    Look a little closer at the user name. May b you will see

Quote Originally Posted by smooth 32 View Post
    Exactly!! You are High... Roller. You buffoon!
    I think he just drives a black Ford, like Bloomer!

it wont let me quote you cnb but why would scott put himself in those situations of faking an injury or pulling something he may not get out of when he can easily buy clean piss?

Quote Originally Posted by chopter View Post
    it wont let me quote you cnb but why would scott put himself in those situations of faking an injury or pulling something he may not get out of when he can easily buy clean piss?
    I’m very familiar with what you’re talking about, and my guess, on some things he just doesn’t think. I mean, how many times was he late in the last couple years?

But yeah, around $100 bucks you can get “piss”. Depends on their testing method though too. But pretty much you can pass.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

He is already playing mind games with you all

Quote Originally Posted by dane31 View Post
    He is already playing mind games with you all
    Being an out of shape 55 and taking a year+ to heal a very serious injury is not mind games.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

being late without any repercussions is 1 thing. some people are late to everything. hes not a junkie with the chance of possibly losing everything he worked for showing up hoping he can weasle out of a drug test when theres an easy solution.

The talk from Gateway is that he is gonna have hip replacement surgery between Vado and Volusia. He didnt try to finish in the Dome cause of the pain he was in. I think the crutches are just to keep the pain down so Vado can be a lil less painful. People say you leave next day after hip replacement and are good to go in 3 to 4 weeks. Gonna be pushing it.

3 to 4 weeks, TO WALK WITHOUT AID, hip replacement takes months to fully recover to get a range of motion you once had. Swinging his right leg to climb in or bending at the waist to get out. LOL, Yea will let this one play out.

Quote Originally Posted by RapidRuss View Post
    He didnt try to finish in the Dome cause of the pain he was in.
    He didn't finish at the dome because his engine was in to much pain.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by chopter View Post
    being late without any repercussions is 1 thing. some people are late to everything. hes not a junkie with the chance of possibly losing everything he worked for showing up hoping he can weasle out of a drug test when theres an easy solution.
    I’ll just say he lives as though he’s in his early 20’s with no responsibilities in life. And he has responsibilities.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    That merchandise trailer for Scott is sweet. I wonder what cut of the sales he’s getting. Great the headache is no longer his, his Mom’s, or Katrina’s, just what he had to go with for the deal to work.

The talk from Gateway is that he is gonna have hip replacement surgery between Vado and Volusia. He didnt try to finish in the Dome cause of the pain he was in. I think the crutches are just to keep the pain down so Vado can be a lil less painful. People say you leave next day after hip replacement and are good to go in 3 to 4 weeks. Gonna be pushing it.
    I hear the same thing. That could rough for him coming into Volusia. I dont see how he'll be anywhere near 100%. But we've all learned to never underestimate him.

Is it actually for like his stuff or does Arizona just use him for marketing on thier trailer.

I can shed some light on hip replacement since i have had both done. Each time i was off 8 weeks before being released to return to work. I have been back 1 year since my last one. I had the last one the Monday after the rained out DTWC. There is no way he will be comfortable and physically able to do it. I spend alot of time in the woods and am in decent shape. I am 6’3” 235 and I didn’t feel comfortable with putting mama on the back of the road glide ultra until Memorial day weekend. If he is racing in 4 weeks after surgery he is tougher than nails or high on Norco lol

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    He didn't finish at the dome because his engine was in to much pain.
    He didnt try any of the b-mains and turned down the past champions provisional because of the pain and the track surface!

He didnt try any of the b-mains and turned down the past champions provisional because of the pain and the track surface!
    If that assessment makes you happy, go with it.
    8/13/16

Default Approach

His recovery time is going to be dependent upon what surgical approach is used. If it’s the anterior approach, his recovery time is 2-8 weeks. If it’s the posterior approach he’s looking at 2-4 months.

I always love a good orthopaedic debate on 4m.

Much better than what driver's crew is more trailer park, or which track has the worst food and dirty cans.