Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    I just dont understand all the hate. Hes doing what most of us dream about. Wreckers or checkers he is fun to watch.
    Wreckers or checkers=entertainment. Isn't that what the sport is about?

When I first started going to dirt races in the 70's, guys like Pierce would be the majority fan favorite. Times have changed.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    there's plenty drivers that are fun to watch not just 1 driver. babb Shirley b shep if you don't think there not fun to watch them why go to a race? using other cars as a berm or cushion oh yeah that's real fun to watch. babb is the best cushion rider there is. an best ever no such thing. imo there's best drivers for an era or decade but no such thing as greatest ever. til bobby himself designs a chassis and puts it on the market and wins several crown jewels an other drivers wins crown jewels in them then we can talk. As I said wait 2 years we will see how bobby is then as Bob Sr is retiring from the sport. now I do give bobby props on social media and gets new fans to a race.
    Although I agree with most of your post, the part about using a car for a cushion, I vividly remember a certain someone(no name) use another for a cushion and go on to win the PDC. That guy was hailed a hero afterwards. The kind of things that make ya go hmmm.
    As far as best cushion riders, I'd put Shepp, Richards, McCreadie, Davenport, Marlar and many others on that list with Babb. But that's just my opinion.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Although I agree with most of your post, the part about using a car for a cushion, I vividly remember a certain someone(no name) use another for a cushion and go on to win the PDC. That guy was hailed a hero afterwards. The kind of things that make ya go hmmm.
    As far as best cushion riders, I'd put Shepp, Richards, McCreadie, Davenport, Marlar and many others on that list with Babb. But that's just my opinion.
    That certain someone you mentioned did exactly what the other is famous for and gave him a dose of his own medicine.....that's why was hailed a hero afterwards.

I'm sure you must know that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    That certain someone you mentioned did exactly what the other is famous for and gave him a dose of his own medicine.....that's why was hailed a hero afterwards.

I'm sure you must know that.
    Never once seen Erb Jr drive anyone like JD did in that last lap door slam... Erb will drive you up in the straights but he has to my knowledge never intentionally slammed anyone for the win like Jd...

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Never once seen Erb Jr drive anyone like JD did in that last lap door slam... Erb will drive you up in the straights but he has to my knowledge never intentionally slammed anyone for the win like Jd...
    I don't think we are talking about the same race.....maybe I'm confused.....which wouldn't be unheard of.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I don't think we are talking about the same race.....maybe I'm confused.....which wouldn't be unheard of.
    Lol, my apologies... Maybe I jumped the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Lol, my apologies... Maybe I jumped the gun?
    right on target.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    right on target.
    Thought so. What you were aiming at anyway....

who cares who pays his bills or not, he just not smooth in my books.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    You act like you pay his bills. Btw, I believe he owns all of his equipment. I would bet his purse winnings outweigh expenses which not a lot of racers could say that (with a straight face anyway)

Your vocabulary stinks and you must be 3 years old. One racer does not make the sport numb nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by smooth 32 View Post
    You bahamian butt monkey knuckle dragging blooper pooper packers are clueless tinkerbels!!! Bobby is the greatest of all time and the Piercs's are the reason dlm racing still exists!!! You can't see that though with your pointed little heads up bloopers pooper!!!!

just like yours is up Bobby's no different. amuse me hear and tell me what has bobby done to be the greatest? I'm waiting for your answer. just because he won the World when 4 top drivers weren't there doesn't mean much.

He Bobby Fn who? NEVER HEARD OF HIM

he's won 1 race in 3 years I've attended. and I go to 25 to 30 races a year in the midwest.

if you can't show me stats and facts of it I'm done with you. your only as good as your last race finish. good luck and I'm out.

Funny stuff! Some are being trolled and don't even know it. Look at the join date kids.

And so this this year looking at the results, Bobby is more fade and finish than checkers or wreckers.

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    Funny stuff! Some are being trolled and don't even know it. Look at the join date kids.
    Lol he is clueless, t4g2 is getting trolled by one of his buddies either blackie, clayton wetter, or mich dirtfan, who he always agrees with. I still say those 3 I mentioned are all the same person anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Lol he is clueless, t4g2 is getting trolled by one of his buddies either blackie, clayton wetter, or mich dirtfan, who he always agrees with. I still say those 3 I mentioned are all the same person anyway...
    Don't know Michigan dirt fan but I can assure you that Blackie and Clayton are not the same person......and wasn't I supposed to be Blackie too at one time in your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by smooth 32 View Post
    I imagine with your head up bloopers pooper most everything stinks you mouth breathing dirty hippie loving powder puffer!! Your jealousy of the Peircs's being the best in dlm racing makes you look childish!! Get over it!! We all know Bobby is the best ever!!!!
    Hahahahaaha!!!!! ROFL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Boy are you dead wrong. Oh well.....