Default Vintage late model build

Years ago late models ran old leaf spring suspensions or half leaf. Some ran mono leaf with coil over or coil springs on top of axle tubes. I am building one for a vintage class but would love some input on these old type suspensions. Rules won't allow a 3 ink or 4 link. What front springs, rear springs or any advice at this point will be great. Thanks in advance.

The only advice i can give you is make sure your sliders move free and scale weekly. When we ran leaf's you would lose lr constantly we had shims made up to bring the lr back up and would add a shim about every two weeks

If a guy was actually trying to be as fast as possible and not just have fun or being an exhibition class type deal:

First thought would be to do half leafs and basically make it a 2 link car or a 3 link if your allowed to run a 5th arm. Then you could do a more modern type set up.

Pair 500s up front and 125 lr 150 rr on mono leaf I'm thinking was normal basic setup but last messed with was late 90s

Last mono/coil car I had was a 93 Ray Allen. With steel block/alum heads, I ran 450LF, 500RF. RR was a 150spring/244 landrum mono. Lr was a 175 spring/242 landrum mono. 200 on the lift bar. A 90/10 over the rear and the RR had a leaf adjuster. My main adjustments were lead/trail on the RR and stagger. My old memory fails me at %'s though. I think they were 55 rear, 53.8 left and around 25-50 lbs bite.