Thread: 10" shock

Default 10" shock

Does anyone have a part number for a 10" compression adjustable lrf shock for a late model?

I'd call a King dealer and give them some dyno sheets.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

I wouldn't do that to my shock builder. With the amount of travel we're getting I'm starting to over extend the lrf. Beginning to wonder if it'll be more beneficial to run without it or move it to the axle tube

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher88 View Post
    Does anyone have a part number for a 10" compression adjustable lrf shock for a late model?
    Penske has one

I can't seem to find it anywhere online. Or any other manufacturer for that matter

Ok. Just verbally give them some numbers to hit. Who allows a 10" shock? I haven't run a front for years. However, I think I need one with an air shock.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

As MBR said, you can go to a off road shock company like King and get a long stroke shock but would either need to give them rough numbers your looking for or see if the shim stack are the same or buy an assortment to have your shock guy valve it the way you want.

King has 2" and 2.5" and larger shocks available in strokes in 2" increments

I'm a trail breaker by nature. I catch myself not letting off enough alot causing the car to be tight on entry so I feel like I would be able to get by no problem without one.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher88 View Post
    I'm a trail breaker by nature. I catch myself not letting off enough alot causing the car to be tight on entry so I feel like I would be able to get by no problem without one.
    Fox also has them

I'm pretty sure my shock guy is a dealer for them. I found a 10" with remote canister that may work. I will contact my builder tomorrow to see what he thinks. Thanks guys for the replies.