Default Dirtvision Ultimate Fastpass!

Dirtvision announced today that ALL late model and sprint races will be combined as one ultimate fastpass...while also remaining the same price of $39/month! That is awesome news considering they were both $39 each prior to that. If you look at just February alone, you will be able to watch approx. 15-20 events under one month which comes out to a couple dollars for each night.

It now makes a little more sense as to why DirtonDirt may have split from them. It is hard to compete with that and make a profit on a couple dollars per event.

more then just sprints & late-models
    byWorld of Outlaws
    December 13, 2019
    AddThis Sharing Buttons
    Share to Facebook
    Share to TwitterShare to Copy LinkShare to RedditShare to EmailShare to SMSShare to GmailShare to LinkedInShare to Pinterest

Two years after the introduction of the Sprint and Late Model FAST PASS options, DIRTVision is excited to announce the new all-access FAST PASS, offering subscribers access to all World of Outlaws events — both Sprint Cars and Late Models — along with the DIRTcar Summer Nationals & Summit Modified Nationals tours, the new Drydene Xtreme DIRTcar Series, and a full slate of Australian action, including the Ultimate Sprintcar Championship, Ultimate Speedway Challenge along with Valvoline Raceway, Perth Motorplex and more.

“Our fan and subscriber base is the heart and soul of DIRTVision. As we grow, we are consistently looking to give each subscriber as much value and compelling content as possible,” said Director of Broadcasts Brian Dunlap. “Since its inception in 2018 the FAST PASS subscription program has increased fan engagement night in and night out. By combining FAST PASS subscriptions our goal is to give more fans access to more content, further increasing engagement and ultimately driving attendance at the track.”

Current subscribers need not take any action. The two existing subscriptions will simply be merged into one all-access DIRTVision FAST PASS for the same price of $39/month. The DIRTVision FAST PASS will now offer the best Sprint Car, Late Model, Modified and Midget racing in the World, from the United States, Canada, and Australia.

Fans can view the upcoming DIRTVision schedule and sign up for the new all-access FAST PASS at DIRTVision.com, effective immediately.

Default Thank You DirtVision

I would just like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to
    watch all the racing for such a low price.

I hope the sales skyrocket !!!!

I will now feel a little better about my canceling my subscription
    to dod a few weeks ago.

Again TY.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Holy crap that's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by hjr2 View Post
    Holy crap that's awesome
    bye bye dirtondirt.com pay per views. $89.99 just for dirt in December this weekend!

That translates to $118.48 here in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    bye bye dirtondirt.com pay per views. $89.99 just for dirt in December this weekend!
    I have no problem paying for big/1 off special events. How it’s always been.

My biggest problem with this is they give nothing to the tracks. When you buy a dod ppv a percentage is going to the track!

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    The odds of me paying that much for the Disaster at the Dome are ZERO. $30 for the whole weekend would be a maybe. Free I'm in.

12dn 2up internet. Doesn't matter how cheap they make the PPV races. it isn't worth buying as all I get is buffering.

This is so cool. I won’t get it every month, but definitely will some months. It costs at least $50 for my wife and I to attend any race, and $100/$200 or more depending on where we go, so $39 for an entire month of racing, while we sit in our recliner, is a steal. Thank you again, DirtVision.

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    12dn 2up internet. Doesn't matter how cheap they make the PPV races. it isn't worth buying as all I get is buffering.
    With 12x12 internet, you should have no problem manually adjusting the video quality on your video player. Simply click the gear icon in the lower right hand corner of the player, and take it off of "Auto". Select one lower video quality at a time until it fits with your internet speed. If you try an event and your internet isn't strong enough, if you email DIRTVision before the feature event, they'll cancel and refund your purchase for you.

Gaffney was postponed to Sunday Jan 26th.